• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,
not sure this can help for an eventual timeline of what happened or if it was all programmed...
I have an account opened from months and I JUST asked for the deposit identifier on 7th Feb 2019 to make my first deposit but that never arrived.
I have let that sink as that looked a bit weird and, after a few days on the 18th, I received an email with subject "Follow Up on our Phone Conversation" (which never happened btw).
Email started with "We like to give you as much third-party verification as possible allowing you to make a more informed decision on investing with us." followed by all the links to reviews and disclaimer about investing capitals etc...

Maybe they thought I wasn't making a deposit despite I received the identifier (which never arrived) and wanted to give me a reminder or who knows.

I really hope this will be fixed for you all guys, I was simply very lucky to have waited a few months before making a deposit and apparently for a very fortunate coincidence that hasn't happened :/

Lots of comments and discussion about the incident with BT on the website.. trustpilot.com/review/bluetrading.com

Hi all,

Have had the same email as everybody else about drawdown and the investigation.
My balance was 4600 euro, have lost all but my initial investment of 3000 euro, so current balance is 3000 euro. If it is a scam I feel kind of fortunate as I withdrew 6000 euro just before Christmas, so if I have lost my initial investment, at least I doubled my money, look on the bright side! Be patient and see what next week brings, I have faith it's a honest mistake.

Hi all,

My balance was 4600 euro, have lost all but my initial investment of 3000 euro, so current balance is 3000 euro. If it is a scam I feel kind of fortunate as I withdrew 6000 euro just before Christmas, so if I have lost my initial investment, at least I doubled my money, look on the bright side! Be patient and see what next week brings, I have faith it's a honest mistake.

Bear in mind that there are people here who will have lost significant amounts of capital to what has all the hallmarks of a trading scam. I’d be carelessly optimistic too if I’d withdrawn a heap of profits and was playing on the house

Bear in mind that there are people here who will have lost significant amounts of capital to what has all the hallmarks of a trading scam. I’d be carelessly optimistic too if I’d withdrawn a heap of profits and was playing on the house

I hope I’m wrong, by the way, and well done for taking out your initial investment!

If this is a scam and they've done a runner then why advertise in their website and emails about a major trading incident and why show our portfolios with major losses. Why wouldn't you just be online as normal and show all is well but in the background already have left the building. That's the odd piece of the puzzle that perplexes me!!

Obviously not a "scam" as they are clearly communicating with many clients including myself with updates. Only been 24 hours.
Speculation is pointless.

Hi all,

Hi all,

Back