• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I can't enter in a domain name in here without it needing to be moderated, but Google
Onyx Capital - it looks to be the dot eu extension.

I can't enter in a domain name in here without it needing to be moderated, but Google
Onyx Capital - it looks to be the dot eu extension.
Thanks. I think that's the wrong site. Different logo and the site doesn't mention a ything about funds or managed trading or liquidity :(

Its Onyx Capital dot com and you can choose english language (same logo as shown BT website). But that is only Crypto LP

"We meet the standard definition of a liquidity provider, but rather than providing services for all assets, instead focus only on cryptocurrency trading within the Forex market."

All the cryptos they have for trade on webpage does not even show DASH nor any Forex like AUD/USD. If whole account balances have been lost with those DASH etc. trades to some liquidity porvider.. but who? Who got the money? Where did those loss trades even happen?

No but if I did not have any losses I wouldn’t be here searching for answers

What i meant was if there are people who did not have these losses in their account then it could be an error and the losses will be spread out evenly later to say 5-10% losses per acc. I am down -90% so i am surprise some people are only down -30%.
Well lets hope some people are 100% ok and the losses can be spread out evenly and all these is resolved... although i am afraid i dont have much hope. I was actually planning to add more money last week but the test orders and new system thing put me off and raised red flags plus i am someone who always delays everything till last moment (now i can say that bad habit save me here a little... otherwise i will be in double the loss now).

CopyPaste from other site... Someone lost six figures and asked about that..
Dear XXXX,
Unfortunately we do not have any further update at this time.
The trades have caused a lot of damage that needs to be assessed properly over the next day. Please be patient and we promise to be in touch on Monday.
Regards,
Svetlana

CopyPaste from other site... Someone lost six figures and asked about that..
Dear XXXX,
Unfortunately we do not have any further update at this time.
The trades have caused a lot of damage that needs to be assessed properly over the next day. Please be patient and we promise to be in touch on Monday.
Regards,
Svetlana
Hi, which website did you take this from? Not sure how people are getting a response from Svetlana - I can only get auto replies....

Just got this reply from onyx capitals
Dear Sir
We do not offer retail trading account service. Only B2B.
Please contact Blue trading directly to discuss your account as they
are our client still.
Thank you,

So they are really and still clients of Onyx, at least a light at the end of the tunnle.

Back