• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
What I can’t work out is if it was a scam why did some people lose and some never
I made just over 35% in 4 months

They had to pay back whoever was requesting withdrawals in a fast and reliable manner which they did otherwise the scam wouldn't last long and they'd get very little money. So whoever was "wise" and withdrew monthly made money until they decided to pull the plug. A scam is only good as long as it lasts and build trust among investors. They were impeccable until the end... Except for not declaring broker, bull**** legal documentation, trades that don't match real market, fake audits from fake accountant and all that we know...

Now they are even emailing about refunds for the Fiji meeting! Has anyone paid a deposit because they wanted to go?
If they will hold the meeting in again in the future when they "re-structure", I say we contact someone in Fiji to know if BT (or whatever name they'll have by then) is really there and we all go and pay them a visit! Anyone caught a meeting in Fiji before with BT? They say it's annual...

When they have luck, they will get a Bottle of Fiji Premium Water

But still if it was a scam
WHY would anyone get any money back ?
That’s the not that has no logic
Why not just disappear with everything ?

But still if it was a scam
WHY would anyone get any money back ?
That’s the not that has no logic
Why not just disappear with everything ?

True, I have no answer to that. But what... Not even a statement signed by Brian Hart, if a Brian Hart even exists at all, only people I never heard from before. As far as this goes I have learned my lesson: never invest with traders who make secret about who the broker is, and even when it's known, it must be reputable and not in a bull**** country like Seychelles or the likes. Besides, do you guys remember the legal documentation we signed to open the account? I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. My nephew in kindergarten would have done better, there was no mention of BT as legal entity and all relevant details, there was a blank page right in the middle of it. Yet I still signed it...

The money BT lost on Onyx trades covers under 5% of customer assets... That lost was planned and needed to paint the story of trading software error and get out with good narrative story. You don't really belive that some accident happened and lot 37-50 million €.

So this cover up story lost 1,8M (maybe 50-100 cutomers accounts all together)... Question is. Where is the rest of the money... 37-50 Million? This is the real "exit scam" if you don't see that. And ok.. lets adjust some accounts to have 2000€ balance and those can be withdrawn just to keep up the story.

Attachments

• Onyx_Statement_70688347.pdf
    82.9 KB · Views: 43
Where did you get the figure of 37-50 Million AUM? From BT's website? Is that figure reliable given all circumstances? How many BT's clients are out there in total? Anyway your point is valid, certainly much more money has been moved than the 1.8 Mil.

How would you know how much they had? Were you working for them or something?
There is no way they had that much. NO WAY.

Offshore funds dont't raise that type of money and if they did, $30M would be $3 BILLION with the compounding.

But 100% of these aggressive funds burn out. Ever wonder why it's never banks returning these %?
People need to stop being greedy and go for reasonable returns.

Where did you get the figure of 37-50 Million AUM? From BT's website? Is that figure reliable given all circumstances? How many BT's clients are out there in total? Anyway your point is valid, certainly much more money has been moved than the 1.8 Mil.

That 37-50 just out of my head from webpage.. There is a google spreadsheet where customers have gathered their deposits and account balances before this "incident", even 60-80 customers cover that 1,8M and god knows how many customers are there... so the real exit amount can be over 50Mil or whatever. Believe me this is the real scam.

There is discord chat grp discord dot gg dash WCHBD5

Back