• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
This is clearly a scam, I was one of the participants who got more than I had invested, made an extra 1500 Euro with my initial investment of 3100 Euro in total I withdrew 4600 Euro and got the money in my E-wallet. When I asked Svetlana to give me back more just to tickle her tits. She told me that I was one of the lucky ones that got the money back. So basically who ever got something is just based on pure Luck. This is 100% scam.

Lol how does that make it a scam that you were lucky and didnt have as big of a loss? If it was a scam you would have got zero.

Lol how does that make it a scam that you were lucky and didnt have as big of a loss? If it was a scam you would have got zero.
Ok cool it's not a scam, BT is going to be back with another brand name like they said. You will be receiving an individual link to your email. Please join that and have fun. Cheers

This is clearly a scam, I was one of the participants who got more than I had invested, made an extra 1500 Euro with my initial investment of 3100 Euro in total I withdrew 4600 Euro and got the money in my E-wallet. When I asked Svetlana to give me back more just to tickle her tits. She told me that I was one of the lucky ones that got the money back. So basically who ever got something is just based on pure Luck. This is 100% scam.

When did you put your withdrawal request in? I put my in at 11:47 GMT on 25th Feb. I sent haven't had an acknowledgement from them about my request. No response to follow on email either?

if you have a blue account download a PDF statement the Onyx statement comes with it

When did you put your withdrawal request in? I put my in at 11:47 GMT (London Time) on 25th Feb. I sent haven't had an acknowledgement from them about my request. No response to follow on email either?

When did you put your withdrawal request in? I put my in at 11:47 GMT on 25th Feb. I sent haven't had an acknowledgement from them about my request. No response to follow on email either?
As soon as they informed us that it's shut down, I sent the form and requested for transfer through BTC. Got it after 4 hrs. What is the mode of withdrawal you asked for BTW?

As soon as they informed us that it's shut down, I sent the form and requested for transfer through BTC. Got it after 4 hrs. What is the mode of withdrawal you asked for BTW?

Wire transfer, but I did one wire transfer last Monday, and they replied to my email inside 1 hour. Got the funds on Thursday (small amount as a test to see if withdrawals come through ok).

However, since 11:47am, to now (01:49am) they haven't even acknowledged I sent this the request, yet. I think they may have stopped answering emails.

I just sent ONYX capital a email saying I can't get a hold of blue trading to request withdrawal, can they help. If they can, I can provide them with account and ID details.

Wire transfer, but I did one wire transfer last Monday, and they replied to my email inside 1 hour. Got the funds on Thursday (small amount as a test to see if withdrawals come through ok).

However, since 11:47am, to now (01:49am) they haven't even acknowledged I sent this the request, yet. I think they may have stopped answering emails.

I just sent ONYX capital a email saying I can't get a hold of blue trading to request withdrawal, can they help. If they can, I can provide them with account and ID details.

This is the issue. I have another couple of forex managed accounts (legit) with legit brokers. It's all legit in fact they are doing nowhere near BT's profit, but still ok. In those accounts, withdrawals are requested through the broker NOT the traders. It's like requesting withdrawals from Onyx, NOT BT if Onyx was BT's broker... That is key as the traders should not have access to any fund if it is truly segregated accounts. But obviously BT did...

And it appears they've been setting up their other website bluerate.com for some time complete with FAKE reviews.

valforex.com/2018/01/bluerate-exchange-review-scam-or-legitimate.html

You should have gone for transfer through BTC , because BT themselves said recommended that. Wire takes upto 10 days and am not sure BT will do wire because they are already a scam and would prefer BTC transfer as it's the safe way for them to send being a scam company. But goodluck to u

Back