• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I always had doubts about where Blue Trading's operations center was located.
The chocolate gifts that were offered when opening an account, in my case came from Eire (Rep. Ireland).
The whole question of Blue Trading's location was real. It will be in Asia or Europe. I think they had a desk in Rep Ireland

I always had doubts about where Blue Trading's operations center was located.
The chocolate gifts that were offered when opening an account, in my case came from Eire (Rep. Ireland).
The whole question of Blue Trading's location was real. It will be in Asia or Europe. I think they had a desk in Rep Ireland

I never received any chocolate and I opened my account with them last August. Shame cause I like chocolate! Their website reported 6-2-30 Roppongi, Roppongi Hills Tower, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 100-0032, Japan as the address which apparently is fake according to my informant.

Can anyone suggest a legitimate trading companies, which is not a scam.

At the moment I am trading with Aleda Capital and next month I want to open an account with Walker Capital. They are both based in Australia and the broker is Pepperstone quite respected and certainly big. Aleda has done very well in the past, now it's a bit slow but still positive at least for me. They have four different accounts. Walker Capital is quite new, they have about four accounts and they are getting interest from many. Both are 100% legit, clear office location, clear broker, clear contact and Australia is a very well regulated country

Check out BT trustpilot review site... blue trading changed their name on that site:
Cиний Reviews

What a joke and final middle finger from scammers. At least Brian Hart wishes better luck in future investments.

Check out BT trustpilot review site... blue trading changed their name on that site:
Cиний Reviews

What a joke and final middle finger from scammers. At least Brian Hart wishes better luck in future investments.
That must a pseudo name who the f knows he is Brain or everyone including Hannah, Saralah, Svetlana, Veronika, Natasha all are one person.

At the moment I am trading with Aleda Capital and next month I want to open an account with Walker Capital. They are both based in Australia and the broker is Pepperstone quite respected and certainly big. Aleda has done very well in the past, now it's a bit slow but still positive at least for me. They have four different accounts. Walker Capital is quite new, they have about four accounts and they are getting interest from many. Both are 100% legit, clear office location, clear broker, clear contact and Australia is a very well regulated country
Thanks I will look them up.

Can I ask how you found both of these companies? How long have you been with Aleda?

Can I ask how you found both of these companies? How long have you been with Aleda?

I found them both through a simple Google search. I am based in Australia so maybe Google showed them up more easily for me rather than someone based somewhere else. I have been with Aleda since last July. They have met my objective so far but I'm aiming low... I went with their most aggressive fund called Elatus. I have invested 120K and now I have 134K after performance fee, so net of 14K which is only 11.7% in 7 months but it's all legit not like BT scammers! I'd rather go slow and solid. Don't get me wrong there are other legit funds out there that perform even better but have bigger drawdowns. Aleda in the Elatus account never trades more than 20% of your capital to manage risk so I have never seen more than about 20K in margin even though I had invested 120K. Again these are professional traders. BT was going all out (or showing so) in their website. Broker is Pepperstone. Honestly I have never tried a withdrawal so far but have no reason to doubt whatsoever. One thing I don't like about Aleda is that they are very slow at posting their results. It is now end of Feb and they are only up to date until last September. They have proper audit process but still slow. I reckon the power of the algorithm (or the capability of the traders behind the account) has been decreasing over the years and so has the performance. To give you an idea 2013 and 2016 were their two best years where they recorded 63% and 41% (whole year). Now I personally had almost 12% in 7 months and 2017 was only 7%, but it's up and down. Anyway I have been happy with them and I can see they are truly professional traders.
Walker capital is gathering much attention. They are relatively young and have quite a few accounts. After December and January which were pretty shaky with some accounts performing brilliant and others going down I have decided to wait until they post the results for February (they are much quicker than Aleda posting within a few days the month after) and open two or three accounts with them. I like their High Growth, only active since last October, had a horrible December but rest is very good. Their 'Growth Strategy' was very convincing until December but in Jan they lost 12% so waiting to see results for Feb and 'Swing Strategy' also quite convincing only active since August and almost always positive at lower rates but still good. These are real traders with real offices and real strategies and real brokers. All performances visible on their websites and with real audits done. Accountants can be contacted at any time and they are solid.

Back