• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I can see on the discord spreadsheet they are showing they lost almost 100k Euros.
Really got to feel for someone if they lost that much.

Just got this new e-mail from Brian...

Dear Clients,

By this time, you are likely aware of the major trading losses several clients experienced last Friday. We have been working around the clock to review every single account manually to determine the depth of the damage.
As we advised yesterday, many accounts have suffered a margin call (total loss) while some have been much more fortunate.
(You may log-in to your account at BlueTrading.com to check your final updated balance if you have not done so the last day.)

Given the extremely dire situation, we have made the decision to suspend all trading and allow clients to immediately withdraw funds (if they have a balance available for withdrawal).
We have also decided today that we will NOT be re-launching the BlueRate brand due to client feedback.

As explained yesterday, our automated robotic trading software opened several duplicate orders, also with larger than usual lot sizes creating very large losses even though the trades were open under two hours.
We have had past draw-downs over 30%, but this malfunction was far larger than the other draw-downs on the accounts hit with it. (Trading block example attached / mobile example below).

mail

Unfortunately, there is no possibility of "trading insurance" against these type of things when trading Cryptocurrencies and leveraged trading instruments. We have spent the last four days desperately hunting for this type of solution with Onyx Capital but it is just not available.
Kindly do note our customer service department is currently inundated processing requests for clients who have remaining balances and we cannot reply in our typical fashion. We are so sorry for the unfortunate news.
For anyone that wishes to do so, you are welcome to contact our exchange yourself to verify any reporting.
We wish you all the very best in your future investment opportunities and are sorry the road has come to an end like this.

Respectfully yours,

Brian Hart | Client Relations Manager

What is the email of ONYX Capital ?
What ever you ask them, they are playing this together. Same people behind Onyx Capital and BT. BT is the only "customer" to them and now when this scam is over I guess Onyx Capital is closing up too. There is a reason you can't find Onyx Capital easily on google.

Don't fall in to their games and narrative to believe this story so you could be more apologetic about "bad luck" and trading incident.

Just got this new e-mail from Brian...

Dear Clients,

By this time, you are likely aware of the major trading losses several clients experienced last Friday. We have been working around the clock to review every single account manually to determine the depth of the damage.
As we advised yesterday, many accounts have suffered a margin call (total loss) while some have been much more fortunate.
(You may log-in to your account at BlueTrading.com to check your final updated balance if you have not done so the last day.)

Given the extremely dire situation, we have made the decision to suspend all trading and allow clients to immediately withdraw funds (if they have a balance available for withdrawal).
We have also decided today that we will NOT be re-launching the BlueRate brand due to client feedback.

As explained yesterday, our automated robotic trading software opened several duplicate orders, also with larger than usual lot sizes creating very large losses even though the trades were open under two hours.
We have had past draw-downs over 30%, but this malfunction was far larger than the other draw-downs on the accounts hit with it. (Trading block example attached / mobile example below).

mail

Unfortunately, there is no possibility of "trading insurance" against these type of things when trading Cryptocurrencies and leveraged trading instruments. We have spent the last four days desperately hunting for this type of solution with Onyx Capital but it is just not available.
Kindly do note our customer service department is currently inundated processing requests for clients who have remaining balances and we cannot reply in our typical fashion. We are so sorry for the unfortunate news.
For anyone that wishes to do so, you are welcome to contact our exchange yourself to verify any reporting.
We wish you all the very best in your future investment opportunities and are sorry the road has come to an end like this.

Respectfully yours,

Brian Hart | Client Relations Manager

Did anyone else got this email? I see they now got scared and are quickly calling off their planned next scam to re-open as Bluerate. I think because of the pressure the scammed customers of BT have put on them. This guys are going to open up under a different name again and scam more people. we need to track them down.......

I do not believe in "bad luck". There was a lot of incompetence.
Do not safeguard that the automatic mechanism could fail and there would be procedures to take if it failed. I'm going to pay for all this. That's my money. I feel I have to do something

I do not believe in "bad luck". There was a lot of incompetence.
Do not safeguard that the automatic mechanism could fail and there would be procedures to take if it failed. I'm going to pay for all this. That's my money. I feel I have to do something

My advice for next time is to never trust any trader that makes secret about their broker and if withdrawals are processed directly by the trader that is a big red flag. But more importantly if suspects arise I would run an investigation through a private investigator BEFORE depositing any money. It's a little investment that one makes for his own safety and doesn't cost a lot. I paid 1,000 GBP to a network of investigators based out of UK with men power in Japan too. They can check obvious things like presence of an alleged office. They told me the office BT said they have in Tokyo in the Rappongi tower never existed. If this is known before depositing the money certainly only a fool would proceed. Engaging private investigator for my future investments before depositing is what I am going to do if things look fishy.

Back