• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Oh. Ok Thanks for clarifying. But is it not possible to achieve 30% in a month with such a capital?
Yes you can. Once you have the skillset, possibilities are endless. However, you should take it one step at a time and you will be fine. Nevertheless, one of our female traders actually hit 30% in the month of March so yes it's achievable. You can watch her video on YouTube via

Thanks. I see that they have a refinancing option but i couldnt find the price for it. I like the idea a lot as sometimes the market might not go well for us and we might take a hit, it will be nice to be able to come back to our initial capital.
Also can one refinance during the account growth stages?
Hi @seandizzle, the refinance fee is £50 and yes you can request for refinance during the account growth stages.

Yes you can. Once you have the skillset, possibilities are endless. However, you should take it one step at a time and you will be fine. Nevertheless, one of our female traders actually hit 30% in the month of March so yes it's achievable. You can watch her video on YouTube via

Sure it is. But notice that I stressed on consistency per month which from what I have gathered about blufx is what they want the most.

hello sir your company does not have any single payment proof
Good day mate. We have. Please search for blufx traders on Facebook. Answer the questions you'd be asked and exit to get approved. When you join, you can search for payouts on the group. You would find a lot of them.

Sure it is. But notice that I stressed on consistency per month which from what I have gathered about blufx is what they want the most.
@theoakubo yes you're perfectly right mate. Just wanted to give him proof that indeed with leverage as low as 3:1 it is possible to hit that percentage. It all boils down to your trading skill and more importantly your risk/money management techniques

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I watched the video. Wow. Incredible. I will go through their terms and see if it can work with my strategy.

That's not correct. I had read where someone asked this question one time and one of the staff said it's only for stage 1. No refunding is allowed if we start to grow our account.
Yes you're right on that, refinance option is only applicable to Stage 1(25k and 50k accounts). Apologies for the slip

I have experience trading with blufx. They're not actually too happy when you're winning so they look for a way to fault you with their stringent rules and trading times. If you place trade outside 5.00gmt to 20.00gmt you'll never be paid. So you cannot trade asian section. I traded 50k account and make withdrawals of 2,500$. After a share of 50/50 which leaves me with 1,250$ they removed $300 again from my share stating that i traded just one trade outside their trading time. It is stated in their terms that any amount made outside trading hour would only be deducted from your withdrawal, i lost -14$ in that trade but they removed 300$ from my withdrawal. Their customer care is hash and seem not capable. They give demo but paid with traders recurring subscription and that explains reason they're not happy to see you make profit. I have stopped trading with them.
Gridline.

Back