• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
I understand you perfectly mate cos I've been there before. You can open a demo account with 1:3 leverage and trade under Blufx parameters just to familiarize yourself with trading under such conditions. Hope this helps
Yeah started doing something like that already. Looking forward to coming back especially after wasting money on some other prop firms that requires you to pass demo challenges ugh

The broker appears to be enjoytradingx.com, which has a big issue. If you go there, it's http, not https. For a company where financial transactions take place and where private client data will be uploaded, that's HUGE red flag.

Its totally against traders,.. they provide 1:2.5 leverage which can be called investing not trading...what they want is traders not succeeding or suceed very slowly so that they dont have to pay while their coffers get filled by subscriptions funds.... VERY INTELLIGENT.....i left after one month even though i was in profit..

Back