• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks Theo. I have been quite busythis week. I finally took a plunge and signed up on Monday. I got my account and I am already up by 0.7%. I appreciate your thoughts

Congrats Leticia. Good to know. What's your target for your first month ?

im targeting 15%. i read on their website that i can grow my account to a milion dollars and thats currently my target. i can keep 10% and withdraw 5%. that is my target for the first month.

Is BluFX a Scam? It's very strange, that they would hand-out Min.$25k for Trading - to just about anybody who can subscribe to them for $99....no testing for experience, no contest, etc!
Greetings. We are not a scam, however you are free to believe otherwise. we have our facebook group alongside our website where you can find satisfied customers.
we believe everyone should be given a chance to prove that they can trade for a profit while they earn as they trade rather than just trading with a demo account all in the name of tests and challenges before getting in on the action. we also have rules in place to minimise losses, as any real business should.
if you have anymore questions please ask.

Greetings. We are not a scam, however you are free to believe otherwise. we have our facebook group alongside our website where you can find satisfied customers.
we believe everyone should be given a chance to prove that they can trade for a profit while they earn as they trade rather than just trading with a demo account all in the name of tests and challenges before getting in on the action. we also have rules in place to minimise losses, as any real business should.
a question please. to prove you not a scam, how can i trust that you actually pay me once I hit my 5% target

Hello Atlas. I have had my doubts and i can say apart from my research, i get more confident as i take steps and interact with the company. I'm wondering although i am already trading with the company, is the broker an ecn broker? i forgot to find that out during my findings.

im targeting 15%. i read on their website that i can grow my account to a million dollars and thats currently my target. i can keep 10% and withdraw 5%. that is my target for the first month.

Yes you can build your account and im currently on stage 2. However, 15% in your first month? that sounds pretty impressive if you are a very good trader. well, we all have different strategies but i think thats quite a high target. i prefer a target that wouldnt put me under any pressure though. so if you dont sense any, then thats fine

a question please. to prove you not a scam, how can i trust that you actually pay me once I hit my 5% target
Thanks for asking mate. we have alot of our customers that have shared their evidence of payment for people to see. you can search for blufx traders and join the group to see that and more.

Hello Atlas. I have had my doubts and i can say apart from my research, i get more confident as i take steps and interact with the company. I'm wondering although i am already trading with the company, is the broker an ecn broker? i forgot to find that out during my findings.
okay. thats alright. its an stp broker not ecn. You can read more about it online. Do remember that our broker is FCA regulated so you have nothing to worry about.

In a nutshell, FCA STP broker = no conflict with traders interests, i.e, doesnt take other side of trades a.k.a. B-Booking.
This was one of the things i looked out for before signing up.

Back