• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello everyone.
Unfortunately we had an error that occurred while updating our risk management algorithm. This led to some traders having extensive buying power in some currencies and gold while some had none at all. We have fixed the error and everything has been back to normal since yesterday. Our IT team will pay extra attention in the future updates. We apologize for the incovenience.
Thank you

Yes buddy. They are a reasonably good prop firm to work with if ever you are in search for one. I have benefitted from their services so far in my Forex journey. How long have you been trading and how has it been going for ya?
Thank you for your review. we appreciate it.

This is true. The market has been very volatile this week and i have been enjoying it while it lasts. Have you ever seen a flash crash like what happened this past weekend?
Yes. It happens but people seem to be quick to forget and still end up trading without a proper leverage or risk management in place. I think one happened early last year too.

In a nutshell, FCA STP broker = no conflict with traders interests, i.e, doesnt take other side of trades a.k.a. B-Booking.
This was one of the things i looked out for before signing up.
Thank you mate. I couldnt have said it better. We ensured we picked a good broker to partner with as we understand the delicate and important role of a good broker to the success of a trader.

well done. I cant stand a B Booking broker. I had been with a couple of such when i stated my forex journey and i didnt find it funny even though i didnt know what it was called then.

Thanks for this. i went online to read more but this is so apt and clear enough now.
im up to 2% now with my account.
Did you see that crash due to the corona virus? it scared the hell out of me but im glad i always use stop losses for all my trades/
I sure did. My analysis were spot on so i raked in some good money. I sure love technical analysis

This is true. The market has been very volatile this week and i have been enjoying it while it lasts. Have you ever seen a flash crash like what happened this past weekend?
Yes i have. first quarter of last year. I lost good money and learnt my lessons. I did better this time around though.

I sure did. My analysis were spot on so i raked in some good money. I sure love technical analysis
lovely. i wish i could say the same though. i hit my stop losses as the market went in a different direction from my analysis. But im back on track this week though.

Back