• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Yes i have. first quarter of last year. I lost good money and learnt my lessons. I did better this time around though.
Okay. care to share what happened last time and what made this time better? i'd like to add to my knowledge as i cant say the same for my experience.

Yes. It happens but people seem to be quick to forget and still end up trading without a proper leverage or risk management in place. I think one happened early last year too.
Darn. I must admit that i am one of such people sometimes. maybe more often than i should i guess. I sometimes dont trade without a stop loss because im afraid of losing money.

I think it was a company wide issue and we were all affected. In all my time with them i never experienced this. The CEO apologized and said it wont happen again so lets see. The market has been making serious moves this week. I have been raking in a lot of profits with this opportunity.
Ok man. I hope so. I had a sweet trade that i didn't get to take because of it. But the market will always present opportunities so forward we move. Very serious moves i must say. I have raked in a couple of pips but not as much as i would have liked because of some other commitments taking up my time.

I'm a big fan of history. It has helped me a lot as a person and also in my Forex trading. We tend to forget so easily dont we?
We sure do. I love sports though. Soccer. It reminds me a lot of forex. You win some, you lose some. This virus has started affecting the sports industry.

lovely. i wish i could say the same though. i hit my stop losses as the market went in a different direction from my analysis. But im back on track this week though.
Ok. Like sports, there would surely be wins and losses. Do you keep a trading journal to observe your trades and see areas that need improvements?

I dont know if anyone can relate but i find my analysis and risk appetite changes with the kind o music i listen to during my analysis.
Yes i can. lol. I usually play rock during the week when the action kicks in. But during the weekend when i do my analysis for the coming week, i play classical music. The rock makes me feel like a killing machine.

Back