• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Not really so for me. I can do with and without music but i do like trap music though.
Trap music? lol. I couldn't have pictured a trader listening to trap music while analyzing the markets. If you had said country like @billieking i would have been able o picture that out. Oh well, music and people are so diverse. Goodness gracious! lol

Interesting read so far. I have never heard of a prop fund before but i like the idea as i trade quite well but have a very small capital so it is growing pretty slow because i am trying to practice good risk management.
I could use this to raise enough capital to trade on my own instead of crawling month after month. Guys, do i have to trade like a demo first for free or something?
Yes Michael. Thats what i actually plan to do. To o my profits which i would then use to fund an account for myself where i keep all the profits.

Thank you so much for sharing this. i have taken notes of them. What do you mean by black swan?
You're welcome. Its a word coined from a trader and writer called nassim taleb i think. Its basically saying that we have more white swans but rarely see a black swan so people erroneously think black swans dont exist and in the case of forex it is to their detriment.

Thanks everyone. its going good so far thanks also to the volatility of the market.I have hit 3.5% already. This is incredible for me. I'm almost there. 5% here i come!!!

Thanks everyone. its going good so far thanks also to the volatility of the market.I have hit 3.5% already. This is incredible for me. I'm almost there. 5% here i come!!!
Kudos Yuvraj. 3.5% in a week. Thats amazing. I hope to also hit mine soon! Your plans are taking shape. I'm glad.

I'm indoors for now. I stocked up with a lot of food and toiletries. I'm on my own self quarantine. Enough time to enjoy the volatility of the market.
I too have been indoors. I heard someone in my state got the virus so we are all a bit cared this period. Who ever thought it would come this close to us?

Interesting read so far. I have never heard of a prop fund before but i like the idea as i trade quite well but have a very small capital so it is growing pretty slow because i am trying to practice good risk management.
I could use this to raise enough capital to trade on my own instead of crawling month after month. Guys, do i have to trade like a demo first for free or something?
Hey mate. You can do whatever you want with your share of the profits. We dont give out demo accounts in Blux. We dont stand for that. You would be given a real account.

Back