• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Ok man. I hope so. I had a sweet trade that i didn't get to take because of it. But the market will always present opportunities so forward we move. Very serious moves i must say. I have raked in a couple of pips but not as much as i would have liked because of some other commitments taking up my time.
Good one man. No need trading if you are not able to ensure all your parameters are met before entering a trade. It usually doesn't end well.

Okay. care to share what happened last time and what made this time better? i'd like to add to my knowledge as i cant say the same for my experience.
I didn't ensure all my parameters aligned for the trades i had entered before it happened.I also let one trade ride without a stop loss because i believed the market would go my way eventually. I never expected what happened to take place in my wildest dreams. Its called the black swan from my later findings. So when the flash crash took place it ate through a lot of my capital. I keep a trading journal and realized that it had been a habit i had sometimes gotten away with where i dont use a stop loss for a trade. I stopped that habit after learning the hard way

Good one man. No need trading if you are not able to ensure all your parameters are met before entering a trade. It usually doesn't end well.
yeah bro. i'm much more available to take good trades this week.The corona virus isnt helping matters for some countries. How about yours?

I didn't ensure all my parameters aligned for the trades i had entered before it happened.I also let one trade ride without a stop loss because i believed the market would go my way eventually. I never expected what happened to take place in my wildest dreams. Its called the black swan from my later findings. So when the flash crash took place it ate through a lot of my capital. I keep a trading journal and realized that it had been a habit i had sometimes gotten away with where i dont use a stop loss for a trade. I stopped that habit after learning the hard way
Thank you so much for sharing this. i have taken notes of them. What do you mean by black swan?

Ok. Like sports, there would surely be wins and losses. Do you keep a trading journal to observe your trades and see areas that need improvements?
Wins and losses. Thats part of the game.
Yes i do. I had been thought by my mentor. But i took it more serious when i signed up with blufx because now i have someone else's money alongside mine that i a trading with. Generally i got more serious trading through and with blufx.

Wins and losses. Thats part of the game.
Yes i do. I had been thought by my mentor. But i took it more serious when i signed up with blufx because now i have someone else's money alongside mine that i a trading with. Generally i got more serious trading through and with blufx.
That's a good one. You get a step ahead when you have a trading journal to document your trades both wins and losses. I admit that its easier documenting wins than losses. But its a discipline one must imbibe to get ahead in Forex. You'd be amazed at how many times you repeat an error when you record all your trades.

I dont know if anyone can relate but i find my analysis and risk appetite changes with the kind o music i listen to during my analysis.
Yes. I play Country music. It soothes me and makes me feel fly. I have tried analyzing the market without music before. it was too boring for me.

Interesting read so far. I have never heard of a prop fund before but i like the idea as i trade quite well but have a very small capital so it is growing pretty slow because i am trying to practice good risk management.
I could use this to raise enough capital to trade on my own instead of crawling month after month. Guys, do i have to trade like a demo first for free or something?

That's a good one. You get a step ahead when you have a trading journal to document your trades both wins and losses. I admit that its easier documenting wins than losses. But its a discipline one must imbibe to get ahead in Forex. You'd be amazed at how many times you repeat an error when you record all your trades.
You are right. I go through my journal monthly and especially when i have losing streaks. i get embarrassed at what i find. Most times the mistake and answer stares at me in the face as i look through.

Back