Brighter Trade New brand of / Plus Option / Green Fields Capital GFC Investments / Trade Financial

Here is a Chat the next day with Greenfield with the famous Nick, he was the same agent that was speaking in the Brighter Trade chat (after Johnny disappeared (you can see his name above the chat bubbles)
Capture - Greenfield's chat with Nick.PNG

Old archived versions of their former marketing brand CPA Junkies listed PlusOption and Trade Financial as their brands, see screenshots from June 3rd, 2017 below:
CPA Junkies 1 - june 3 2017.PNG CPA Junkies - Trade Finacial (3).PNG

Hi All. I was scammed by Greenfields capital trading. They are a bunch of lowlife scum. They took me for everything I had in savings even when they knew I had cancer related issues.
I told them I needed the money I had saved for if and when I had to go back into hospital. They said everything would be alright...
If I could have half an hour with my broker and a sharp pencil...

Indeed these low grade criminals ought to be exterminated. They are a menace far greater than dark alley muggers as they hide behind a patina of legitimacy and prey on trust. Nothing is beneath these scum for their existence is blighted.
KP

Having been scammed by these criminals I find it laughable now that I was taken in ........ But they got me when I was very ill and needed reassurance someone was there and that is what Jimmy Lee was ...... but ready to take my money from underneath me. Jimmy Lee ... or whatever his name is. You know he probably chose that name because it's the same as a prestigious investment banker from JP Morgan who died in 2015!
His emails weren't written in a professional manner like you'd expect from a broker and the spelling and grammar mistakes were abundant, he even spelled my name incorrectly, all of this started raising alarm bells and made me draw my own opinion of the company. Too late.

I had contact with two account managers. Lena Romanov and Victor Bluum at Greenfields Capital. Lena Romanov told me that I could use the money on my account as I wanted, which is normal when you make an investment for trading, I could make 3 withdrawals of altogether 5000 USD and than it was finnished. Now they say that my account is only bonus and I cannot use them. I lost 15000 USD, When I speak to them they say that it is normal to loose and win money when you are trading. When I blame them for the trading I have done, because I only press the button and dont trade myself, they dont listen only say that I insulting them. I Will keep on chatting to them but I Hope we can find a way to get these criminals from Eastern Europe behind bars.

Hello jr897
How do you know that? are you sure about that??
please check your inbox at the website ??
THANK YOU!
Hi Everyone,

I want everyone to know that Brighter Trade (brightertrade.com) is a new brand of Plus Option (plusoption.com), Greenfields Capital (greenfieldcapital.com / gfcinvestment.com), Trade Financial (tradefinancial.com / tradefinancial.com.au / tradefinancial.com.nz)

They are all part of the same scam, I will continue to investigate, if anyone has any new information, please let me know.

We need to go after the real owners and make sure that everyone knows these brands are related.

They are all Affiliates of Plus Option
https://www.plusoption.com/affiliate/

A notice that flashes up now on Tradefinancial.com website;

Dear Valued Client,

We wish to inform you that we have ceased our activities as a representative of AGM Markets Pty Ltd (ACN 158 706 766), and no longer accept new trades or offer any financial services.

Any arrangement between us and you as a client or user of our website www.tradefinancial.com.au is therefore terminated, effective immediately.

Accordingly, we do not accept any new registrations and deposits. On April 30th 2018 all open trades will be closed out, and thereafter all accounts shall be permanently suspended for all activities, with the exception of withdrawal of funds.

If you currently have any open trades, you are kindly requested to close it out prior to April 30th 2018.

If you have any remaining funds in your account – All client funds are held by AGM in protected bank accounts, as per applicable regulation. We are operating vis-à-vis AGM to assist in the withdrawal process for all our clients. For any question relating to remaining funds and outstanding withdrawals, please contact AGM directly at support@agmmarkets.com.au.

For any other question or open issue which requires our assistance, or in the unlikely event that you are not able to obtain a satisfactory answer from AGM, please contact us at support@tradefinancial.com.au, and we would be glad to help.

Thank you for trading with us,

Ozifin Pty Ltd. (ACN 618 038 396) t/a TradeFinancialTM

Back