• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Brocompany.com (Broco)

General discussions of a financial company
Withdrawl problem of many clients

In different reviews i found one problem that Broco has problem in giving back money why?

Read back a little in this thread. Broco was involved in some legal troubles. I wonder why Natalie hasn't posted any updates.

dear ppl and dear nathalie18

i was thinking of opening an account with brocompany, as far as i researched the broker is good and the account format is very close to my strategies
but i was wondering that the FSC which broco is regulated by, is trustworthy enough????
please share your idea with me guys
i have already lost my money with a scam Broker, i dont want to have any similar experience, even close to it...

Thank you for supporting us,

It is very valuable!

Hope that we will improve and extend our services and facilities.

Best regards

N.

I have a hard problem with them and I want people who lost above 10.000$ in this broker(Broco Company — Online Forex Trading, Online Futures Trading, Stock Indexes Trading, Forex Currency Trading System. FX Trading (Foreign Exchange Trading) - Broco)
accourding many legal point,,they change your price on forex and delete profite from your history and they SCREW you for true answer
send me all detail and phone number,,we are in sueing them in CYSEC and in russian court
please contact me ,, soon as soon possible
email=dowjonestrader@yahoo.com
thanks

Attachments

• real VS real2.jpg
    real VS real2.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Is it Broco out of money?

Hi,

I do have an open question for any Broco representative: why am I experiencing delays (or even cancellation) on my withdrawal requests?

I see from emails and ads that Broco is still in the business, and still collecting cash from new customers; so, can I please have my money back?

I hope to get any explanation from Broco, and I am ready to clarify my situation, especially once I receive all my money back.

Thanks, Puma

broco is swindler and scam

broco 's all licences in revocation in fraud and scam they are near bankurapcy and many complaint court cases in u.s and russia and ...

[COLOR="Red"]http://translate.googl...91%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE+&x=17&y=18[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]http://www.ffms.ru/ru/searchresults/?q_3=Броко+&x=17&y=18[/COLOR]

they are guilty and lost their case in sec too in froud near 1.300.000 $
BroCo Investments, Inc. and Valery Maltsev
they have other new frud case in US SEC AND CYPRUS AND FSC MURITUES TOO

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2010/lr21760.htm[/COLOR]]BroCo Investments, Inc. and Valery Maltsev

THEY ARE SCAM AND HARM ME -DELETE AND CHANGING PROFITE ABOVE 170.000$ FROM MY ACCOUNTS

http://www.profi-forex.us/news/entry4000000686.html[/COLOR]]Market Leader : News :: BroCo is forbidden to provide broking services.

Last edited:
I would advise anyone thinking of using this broker to just run the other way. They are not returning traders' funds. They are crooks stealing people's money.

Just don't use if you care about your money.

Hi,

I am an account manager and trade other peoples account.
Several of my clients are trading with Broco.

They asked to withdraw their money because they want to move to an other broker on my suggestion.
They started their procedure to withdraw their money the beginning of April.
We are now half of July ( 3 1/2 months later) and they still did not get their money back.

The contract with Broco is very clear and says that if one asks to withdraw his money that Broco should take care of the withdraw within 7 days. This means that they clearly breech their own contract rules.

SO DO NOT PLACE ANY MONEY WITH BROCO BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR MONEY BACK !!

FXiGoR

Possible help

Dear Traders,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this broker.
I would like to inform you that 4Xangels could possibly help you resolving your problems. They offer detailed Due Diligence Reports for brokers worldwide and if necessary Debt Collection Services.

Check out 4Xangels website for more information about the mentioned services.

Back