Broker Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilg48

Recruit
I have got a small Micro Account with my broker. For the last 2 weeks I have been using an EA which has been moderately sucessful taking my account up by about 30%. The EA is set to close an open deal on 50 pips profit. I have not changed anything on my settings but suddenly this week I see that the EA is closing all deals when profit is only about 5 pips leaving very insignificant gains. I have tried reloading the EA and settings but it remains the same. Can anyone tell me what the problem is & what to do about it. - Using the same EA on a demo account with different broker has not changed at all Thanks

I have got a small Micro Account with Broker XM. For the last 2 weeks I have been using an EA which has been moderately sucessful taking my account up by about 30%. The EA is set to close an open deal on 50 pips profit. I have not changed anything on my settings but suddenly this week I see that the EA is closing all deals when profit is only about 5 pips leaving very insignificant gains. I have tried reloading the EA and settings but it remains the same. Can anyone tell me what the problem is & what to do about it. - Using the same EA on a demo account with different broker has not changed at all Thanks

You talked with support yet?

Talk to the person who provided the EA. Maybe somehow a setting got mis-set and a reinstallation may have retained the defective setting. It would be very hard for a broker to convince an EA to shift closes from 50 pips to 5 pips. I'm not saying a broker couldn't interfere, but there are ways to mess with a trader which are much easier to do and much less obvious.

There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. So, it is extremely difficult to choose a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. Choosing a right broker is very important, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In order to my trading experience, I think, when looking for a broker first of all we have to check the broker is regulated or not. Then we have to ensure the deposit and withdrawal system how it works. But, as a newcomer it’s really a huge problem to search these facilities due to little experience. So, broker review can be a great source to find a right broker.

Yes many broker also scam people, and as trader will good if they can choose right broker with high reputation among trader

So far i am not use ea but seems will start to interest how to trade with ea, if will profitable hence will good for making money

There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. So, it is extremely difficult to choose a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. Choosing a right broker is very important, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In order to my trading experience, I think, when looking for a broker first of all we have to check the broker is regulated or not. Then we have to ensure the deposit and withdrawal system how it works. But, as a newcomer it’s really a huge problem to search these facilities due to little experience. So, broker review can be a great source to find a right broker.

If you believe in regulated brokers, why are you showing the MXTrade logo in your avatar. From what I can tell, they are completely unregulated. Instead, they've been the subject of a Cysec warning:

http://cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=cd7d1b79-01d7-4dd6-bd96-85913eea68bb

the broker that doesn't responds for 24 hours isn't a good one. I don't understand why do they ignore there clients. For me the responsible support is one the main factors in choosing broker. I also faced with such indifference, when I had some quesions and problems. After that I changed broker. now I trade on Fibo and their client support is really good. I feel that I am protected and I know that I will get help if there will be some problems. Its better to change broker if you have even small problem or doubt

Indeed sometime felt annoy if we sent ticket but very slow to get respond, but usually on broker also available online chating to contact support, might we also can trying this service if also slow respond might not as good broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back