broker's frauds

Well, you know, although a license is not a hundred percent argument, but still its presence indicates that the company has at least some regulation, and it is already safer for your trading and your money!

Well, you know, although a license is not a hundred percent argument, but still its presence indicates that the company has at least some regulation, and it is already safer for your trading and your money!
That`s why i don`t rely on regulations. Prefer to have a good trading conditions.

I want to be sure, that I have chosen a certain broker,that I will trade in the real market Forex, instead of in the virtual market created by the broker where the trader plays for money with the broker. Many dealing centers which only create Forex market is only an illusion. So many broker companies can manipulate a situation in the market in the virtual environment up to quotations.
Some dodgy brokers out there, it's important to do your research before you sign up to one. FPA have some good review that are transparent.

Back