฿ Bitcoin BTC 06 February - 06 August 2018 Technical update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets try another one.. We wıll SOR 4hr confluence around 10400..

That one is tough !! and less probability .. WHY?

Because macdp is just turning into buy and we are trying to sell.. Market is coming from agreement+ confluence, momentum is against us. Daily trend is up ..We dont have any expansıon on 4hr.. Altough almost everything is against us we wıll try to be very fast and try to book some quick profit and if we can get 4hr stop grabber.. Then home runn...(Just trying to show how we can loose money easıly )))

We drop to 1hr to see that we have controlling XOP standing just below confluence. We wıll place the order around 10400 ( I can suddenly change that 10400 entry while I m monitoring on 5mın) And drop 2 lower TF which is 5min. Because we are nervous thıs is bıtcoin and it can suddenly go to 10800 easily. Once we are in we will monitor market reaction and 5min DP. If we get strong sell we will not place hard stop and give it room for to get 4hr stop grabber. If not we will place hard stop to breakeven and look to get out at 5min OP.

Sorry here is the 4hr chart..

BTCUSDH4 sell.png

Guys, Roger just has shared with private DiNapoli Scalp-o-rama (SOR) technique. This strategy is studied only on private seminars and wasn't described in the book! Use this chance to understand how it works.

Rodge, could you also specify in what cases SOR is suitable for using?

Thank you very much Roger and Sive....
This is highly valuable and most appreciated information..

You both are AWESOME...!!!

UPDATE

SOR has played out. %4 percent profıt ın less than 4 hours.

STP is in play. Now we will be monıtorıng 4hr macdp for trend change. There is confluence at 10.400 so take not of that.

UPDATE 24.02.2018

After having week dynamic pressure on 4hr TF; I took profıt at the fifth bar s close at 10020 and closed my position.

Ok lets try another one.. We wıll SOR 4hr confluence around 10400..

That one is tough !! and less probability .. WHY?

Because macdp is just turning into buy and we are trying to sell.. Market is coming from agreement+ confluence, momentum is against us. Daily trend is up ..We dont have any expansıon on 4hr.. Altough almost everything is against us we wıll try to be very fast and try to book some quick profit and if we can get 4hr stop grabber.. Then home runn...(Just trying to show how we can loose money easıly )))

We drop to 1hr to see that we have controlling XOP standing just below confluence. We wıll place the order around 10400 ( I can suddenly change that 10400 entry while I m monitoring on 5mın) And drop 2 lower TF which is 5min. Because we are nervous thıs is bıtcoin and it can suddenly go to 10800 easily. Once we are in we will monitor market reaction and 5min DP. If we get strong sell we will not place hard stop and give it room for to get 4hr stop grabber. If not we will place hard stop to breakeven and look to get out at 5min OP.

UPDATE

Unfortunately we missed the trade.SoR has started at 1hr controlling XPO. That was just below the confluece. I was a little conservative about thıs trade becouse of the rısk level ıf ıt was Emini I would place the order 2 tıcks below the XOP on 1hr.

BTCUSDH1.png

Market has made another leg up and tested our confluence level but ıt would be rısky for SOR.. There were stops above the XOP so I cancelled my order..May be thıs level should be played wıth an another trade plan which is lean against big level with hard stop.

Greeting everybody!

Guys, by this material we proud to introduce sequence of articles dedicated to Blockchain technology, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We have tried to introduce material as simple as possible, so that even non-professional could understand its core. Our task is to give understanding of Blockchain and shed light on some moments that previously were unclear or hidden under some mistery fog.
Here will be a kind of mini-blog, dedicated to Crypto. First few posts will be reserved for future articles - just to not search them later in your comments :rolleyes:
Also I will put here technical analysis of BTC, ETH and other Crypto. There will be separate fixed post for it, that will be updated at the same place as soon as it will be neccesary.

We start from our first article - introduction of Blockchain and basic explanation of its functioning.

Enjoy!

Nice. Thanks for that blog. I guess it will be really interesting

Guys.... This thread was an excellent learning into a very interesting market...
Can you please have a regular update on bitcoin?

Guys.... This thread was an excellent learning into a very interesting market...
Can you please have a regular update on bitcoin?
Hi Ahmed,
actually we provide regular updates, aprox. once per 2-3 weeks. Just watch the post of technical analysis in this thread - we put update in the same post. Or do you mean that it should be more often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back