• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Any boday use FinFX and fxchice for this EA? Really want to know if this works with these broker well....
US clients has no other choice.

Please refer to the Review Page for this EA for important information.
Moderator should approve and post soon.
AI

Hi
I visited this section ( Read Users Reviews ) but did not find any new reviews , where can I see this important information ?
Thank you

Any boday use FinFX and fxchice for this EA? Really want to know if this works with these broker well....
US clients has no other choice.
it doesnt work well on fxchoice i am reliably informed.as for FinFX i have no idea.

Please contact support on Skype. we sending Keys on both emails you provided and keep rejected.

by the way i believe that todays results can be discounted from the main test.i believe that alex was working on a countermeasure for brokers that dont accept scalping,and i think he increased the timeframe to attempt to accomplish this.this is why today lot sizes were substantially smaller than the few previous days trading.

I have set up on forex.com for this EA and I am using the recommended VPS provider Ultra Fx VPS, I see no point to set this robot up with a broker of VPS that is not recommended, as you will increase your chance of failure.

I have set up on forex.com for this EA and I am using the recommended VPS provider Ultra Fx VPS, I see no point to set this robot up with a broker of VPS that is not recommended, as you will increase your chance of failure.
which broker are you using?

Patrichia,
The discussion boards are open forums for general comments by anyone, while the Review Pages are for owners and users only, and are always subject to moderator review prior to posting.
This always results in a delay in posting of at least 24 hours, as I indicated.

NAVTEX,
There is plenty of reason for testing this EA on multiple Virtual Private Server providers. Details will appear in the Review post, once made visible.

Back