• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
BumbleBeeFX Website

Well folks,
Alex is aware that their website is crashed.
They have been inundated with hits.
God help one who succeeds to much, too soon.
More later.
AI

Please accept my apologies for taking so long, we have issues with hosting provider and now website is back and fully functional.
Thank you All !

Now all is ok ! Yesterday Evening at 23:33 I have receive the EA ! Sorry for my impatience ! But the Problem with the eMailadress is the same as Yesterday !

BumbleBeeFX

Now all is ok ! Yesterday Evening at 23:33 I have receive the EA ! Sorry for my impatience ! But the Problem with the eMailadress is the same as Yesterday !
Please add us to Skype: bumblebeefx
We always happy to help you.

People who have already bought it, how do your results match up. My broker, XEM, does have better spreads than Alex's. It looks like that this EA just might be a success. The only thing i don't understand is that if it is making so much money then why make the effort of marketing it?

In light of the fact that USG FX does not allow any type of scalping, how is your Bumblebee FX EA working here with this broker?? Scalping is only allowed on there ECN account which has a minimum opening balance of $10k, and this Bumblebee FX EA test is on a $500 account, how is this even possible ?? I just talked to USG FX on the phone and verified this information, and it appears that they only offer the ECN account to certain countries, which I cannot get in Canada.

Yesterday I have send the Serialnumber to the Adress from Alex for that I receive the Key, I hope that is also ok !

Yesterday I have send the Serialnumber to the Adress from Alex for that I receive the Key, I hope that is also ok !

Juergen receiving the software shouldn't be a problem at all. I don't think Alex will scam you as he is making an effort to post on the FPA and this means that he does have the software and he is making sales. I just want to know how his software performs on your broker. His software also has the potential to make all these transactions. I have done it myself before and it works but where the software places 10 orders, manually we can only place one order and on one currency. So I like all of this but the only thing that worries me is how does it perform on other brokers. I wish you good luck and hope and pray that this EA is as successful for you as it is for Alex if not more. I'm just waiting in the shadows to purchase it as soon as a third party confirms that it works on other brokers as well.

I think next Week I could say more about BumbleBeeFX and my Broker XM Markets ! My second Broker is Armada Markets, and at this Time I think whether I should use XM Markets or Armada Markets, because XAUUSD I can only trade with Armada Markets because this Pair doesn´t exist in the MT4 Platform from XM Markets and BumbleBeeFX make many Trades with this Currency Pair.

Back