• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think next Week I could say more about BumbleBeeFX and my Broker XM Markets ! My second Broker is Armada Markets, and at this Time I think whether I should use XM Markets or Armada Markets, because XAUUSD I can only trade with Armada Markets because this Pair doesn´t exist in the MT4 Platform from XM Markets and BumbleBeeFX make many Trades with this Currency Pair.

Juergen that would be so great because I'm on XM as well and using their VPS as well. It would be like me doing a test run. Really looking forward to your results. Hoping for positive results

Update:
Appears the FPA link is now repaired.
============================
Alex has relocated his website, but the current link on the FPA page points to the Russian version.
Here is the link to the English page:
Ultimate Automated Forex Money Machine

Last edited:
I bought the robot yesterday and am still waiting for my licence key and also approval from LMAX. I have bought other robots before and certainly this one has been a bit more difficult to get started but if I can get near the success that I have seen on FPA then I will be happy.

I bought the robot yesterday and am still waiting for my licence key and also approval from LMAX. I have bought other robots before and certainly this one has been a bit more difficult to get started but if I can get near the success that I have seen on FPA then I will be happy.

Please refer to the Review Page for this EA for important information.
Moderator should approve and post soon.
AI

I use a separate VPS for 13 $ per Month with 1 GB Workspace and 3.4 GHZ CPU. I think that is good enough, but the best is if you have a VPS from the Broker, because then you have the fastest response time. Now I hope for positive Results too !!!

I have buy the EA on Wednesday and I am waiting now the second Day for the Key this is definitely more than 24 h !

I read the information posted by the moderator carefully and have follow the instructions by bumblebee step by step, my system is now set up, starting balance 467 Euro. Lets see what happens from here.

I read the information posted by the moderator carefully and have follow the instructions by bumblebee step by step, my system is now set up, starting balance 467 Euro. Lets see what happens from here.

Good to know that someone have ready the EA to start but i'm worried for Juergen because he still waiting for the key. The BumbleBee FX team must be respond faster to their clients in order to gain credibility!

Can you add your account to the myfxbook monitoring and post a link here? Then everybody will see the undependant result..)

Back