• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear
Thank you for your question.
The EA is good in itself, no doubt about this, the problem it needs a good broker who accepts you use this EA, which is not easy of course, people made good profit with the broker usgfx, but now usgfx has changed their rules, Alex , as he said, still trying to adopt his EA with the new rules of usgfx, we all are waiting for this from him, at the same time you have to search for a broker gives you the chance to use this EA, i myself made some profit with usgfx, like all users of BBfx1.3, but last friday of NFP , my account did not move at all, no trades at all. I tested this EA with about 10 brokers, but did not work with any of them, some made loss, some others did not move at all.
My advise to you, read everything here about this EA from the start to get a good idea about it, see the advantages and disadvantages of the EA , through comments of everyone here, then you will be able to decide to buy it or not.
I myself purchased very early, but not lucky enough, made some profit, while others made good profit, it was due to me , not due to the EA, as I was travelling a lot.
The EA itself is good, the provider of the EA, Alex is a good person, he always communicates with us soon, support is good. it is only a good broker you need.
If you are lucky with good broker, for sure, this EA will make you good money, this is our problem now, is to find a good broker to use this EA with, and you can not find a broker for it , unless you buy it to try it with the broker.
This is my own experience with this EA. I can not say but it, also i can not say do not buy it, I just gave you my experience about it.
I hope my answer can help you.
Wish you have many pips.
Patrichia

Thank you very much Patrichia,
Has anyone tried GlobalPrime( aussie broker ) . Their reviews are really great in FPA, more than 20 traders have given 5 stars to them.
I don't know how far is this gonna work but just wanted to get your reviews if possible on the below.
We can list out the number of obstacles which are being faced with the brokers using this EA
Can we not ask them those points by sending them an email and try ? ( we can select top brokers like Global prime, ATC brokers etc ).
If the above makes any sense, please list out the problems faced like ; scalping,withdrawals,closing accounts after generating good profits.
Excuse if im not using any trading terminology as I'm just a newbie and know very little about trading.

Trading Sets modified for this Broker, not EA....

how to get modified set please?i have an idea.rather than getting us to contact support individually why not just email everyone with updated sets who has bought it from you?much easier than having your support overwhelmed!!

Last edited:
I must agree. His support staff is awfully slow and running behind as it is. I have unanswered queries from Feb 26th and still am not able to access the EA bought on the 4th of this month.

how to get modified set please?i have an idea.rather than getting us to contact support individually why not just email everyone with updated sets who has bought it from you?much easier than having your support overwhelmed!!

im also noticing that todays trades were on 3 minute close.thats a little confusing i thought that 3 minute rule no longer applied

would it also be possible to reset the figures so that we get a truer picture how the new set is performing please?

Thank you very much Patrichia,
Has anyone tried GlobalPrime( aussie broker ) . Their reviews are really great in FPA, more than 20 traders have given 5 stars to them.
I don't know how far is this gonna work but just wanted to get your reviews if possible on the below.
We can list out the number of obstacles which are being faced with the brokers using this EA
Can we not ask them those points by sending them an email and try ? ( we can select top brokers like Global prime, ATC brokers etc ).
If the above makes any sense, please list out the problems faced like ; scalping,withdrawals,closing accounts after generating good profits.
Excuse if im not using any trading terminology as I'm just a newbie and know very little about trading.

Do NOT use Global Prime....to much requotes !

It comes default, but where 3 min, to adapt to USGFX Rules.....

3 min rules is Gone !...Please use default setting from BB.1.3

Make sure minimize your risk this few days....USGFX still doing changes...

No need for new set-file, default parameters can be used. Why are people asking for new set? Why today trades on 154728 account takes 3min? How can users switch their account to new LP?

This summarizes the actual confusing situation around BBFX and USGFX.

Back