• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CircleMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello! Not everything is 100% sure yet, but my debt seems to have been confirmed, in any case, it is written in the letter that I received:

We have received your proof of debt and will be in contact once we are able to provide you with further information.

Regards

We will wait and believe in the good! All the best to you and good health!

Hello everyone, it's 2021 but there is no news at all! Over the course of this year, I have written to the Digby Noyce liquidator several times but have not received a single answer to my questions! There is no information, the site works, it does not work, the personal account, as it was turned off that year, still does not work! If anyone has information, please share it. But I get the feeling that the liquidator has scored on everything. He promised to include me in the list of victims and post with all the documents here: https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/2164379/documents, but he didn't add me to the list! Although I provided all the documents that I had, including the office number! Now he also ignores my messages! I ask to help me, who can! Please post the information as a reply to this message, I will be very grateful, at least for some information.

Back