1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CircleMarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. IrwanI

IrwanI Master Sergeant

CircleMarkets Rep. here?

3. volcanbleu

volcanbleu Recruit

Hello FPA, you say in the CircleMarkets Review page that "a large number of scam alerts" were received. But I dont see any other alerts than the 2 reviews on your broker page of CircleMarkets. Can you explain this "large number of scam alerts" please

4. TRIXS

TRIXS Recruit

My account at CircleMarkets.com, No. 26080522 and this is not black PR or deception! It's true.
    I learned about CircleMarkets.com from your site and a few more, where this broker is highly praised!
    This broker has 2 licenses, VU (Vanuatu) and NZ (New Zealand), I opened an account there and there, but decided to replenish the account with a VU for verification.
    When registering, it was said that this broker supports the PayPal payment system, but after registration it turned out that it does not support.
    I had to choose a bank transfer as I didn’t have an account from the offered options!
    And so a bank transfer in the amount of $ 2000 I sent on 02/15/2019 and today, on 03/20/2019, the money did not go to my open account and did not return to my bank.
    All bank terms have already passed but there is no money anywhere! When communicating with the broker's support service, they claim that the money came to the bank, but the bank sent them back because of the law on restricting the laundering or sponsorship of terrorism!
    I asked the support service for a track tracking number but I haven't been able to get it for a week. In general, they pull time and do not want to return money! If there are questions I can answer, there is correspondence and there are documents confirming the translation.
    If it turns out that these are really banking problems, then I will put 5 stars and transfer money for cooperation.

5. TRIXS

TRIXS Recruit

The previous review is changing for the better so far, the broker was really nothing to do with, the whole problem was in the banks. The broker helped as best he could and how could, in the end, everything was decided! As promised, if the broker has nothing to do with it, I transfer the money to them and start cooperating! So already did! The report will be in a couple of months. Maybe I’ll add account monitoring here! All good, as long as the broker keeps its promises to 100%.

IrwanI likes this.
  6. IrwanI

IrwanI Master Sergeant

Great

7. TRIXS

TRIXS Recruit

Hello! As promised, I attach monitoring of my trade with this broker - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617! So far everything is fine, I have submitted an application for withdrawal by SEPA bank transfer! The deposit at the time of submitting the withdrawal application was 25,340.90 USD, the SEPA transfer is made in EUR, I requested 5,000 USD for withdrawal, which in EUR was 4,396.39, I expect a withdrawal of funds according to my details! https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/544617 To be continued

IrwanI likes this.
  8. IrwanI

IrwanI Master Sergeant

Great,just don't forget to update your withdraw progress.
    Thank you Trixs.