Coaching and mentoring

travisbarker

Recruit
How can I get a mentor/coach and what are the best mentoring program in forex trading to aid my learning experience.

Thanks
Hello and welcome :)
The best mentor is your close friend who can trade better, than you. If you don't have one - then try to educate yourself. Me, personally - it's my humble opinion - I don't believe in mentoring that much because I don't trust people that much. Of course, if you have a lot of money and you are able to pay to famous and successful mentor - than go ahead :)
If you are talanted and hardworking - you will be able to learn by yourself - just hang out on forums, read reviews and try to stay away from scam. Good luck. I know I didn't answer your question, I'm sorry. I just want make sure that you are not spending money on something that you can learn by yourself or from youtube :)
I believe in you!

Stevolala

Recruit
Hello and welcome :)
The best mentor is your close friend who can trade better, than you. If you don't have one - then try to educate yourself. Me, personally - it's my humble opinion - I don't believe in mentoring that much because I don't trust people that much. Of course, if you have a lot of money and you are able to pay to famous and successful mentor - than go ahead :)
If you are talanted and hardworking - you will be able to learn by yourself - just hang out on forums, read reviews and try to stay away from scam. Good luck. I know I didn't answer your question, I'm sorry. I just want make sure that you are not spending money on something that you can learn by yourself or from youtube :)
I believe in you!
Thanks, I really appreciate your sincere opinion

There are so many free resources out there to use, no need to pay or hire someone to teach you.
i agree, but this method requires a whole lot more discipline and time. i did the free way and yes it took me a year or so to fully understand trading but i feel appreciative i took the time to do that myself you know. i don't like paying the prices for courses lol. some are so expensive!

sebking1986

Sergeant
build you knowledge and circle of friend in places like this you will not have 1 mentor but many. learn to build a trusted comunity and work together to develop your self
Good advice but easier said than done with so many sharks out there. But they certainly do exist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Classifieds 0