Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 1st April 2016

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

Overall there is strength in the EUR and CHF.

Overall there is minor weakness in the CAD, GBP, NZD, JPY and AUD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, CHF/JPY

Sell Trades – GBP/CHF, CAD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given above. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

A free copy of my Forex journey "From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader" is available on video, mp3 or PDF file by clicking on my signature below.

The book has a 4 star rating on Amazon - see here

Have a fantastic weekend.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew Mitchem,

Please, keep calm on predictions as all out there is 50-50, and if you are an expert , you know this very well….

Your idea regarding market move could work for a while, then it will eventually fail, we at TDC, focus on cost of trade, we do monitor globally multiple aspects, beside we know the chances are 50-50.

If you need a coach to explain you that one, please, let me know. No one, really no one can know the future of an market move or Central bank decisions or QE BS … please do not spam us ….we are not retail, we know how hard is it to make money out there ….we use absolute different approach and costs of bets – which is essential ….
If you are pro, you will immediately understand… if you are the 100% per month guy … not even god can help you …

all the best my friend and let the pips be with u J

This thread is part of the free education area of the FPA. If you want to launch an unprovoked attack on Andrew, that alone won't get you banned. Trying to promote TDC (your own service) here is spamming. You are now cat food.

Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hi Andrew Mitchem,

Please, keep calm on predictions as all out there is 50-50, and if you are an expert , you know this very well….

Your idea regarding market move could work for a while, then it will eventually fail, we at TDC, focus on cost of trade, we do monitor globally multiple aspects, beside we know the chances are 50-50.

If you need a coach to explain you that one, please, let me know. No one, really no one can know the future of an market move or Central bank decisions or QE BS … please do not spam us ….we are not retail, we know how hard is it to make money out there ….we use absolute different approach and costs of bets – which is essential ….
If you are pro, you will immediately understand… if you are the 100% per month guy … not even god can help you …

all the best my friend and let the pips be with u J

You must be 1st april joker my friend. Think about it if you are saying that you know that in the end chances are 50-50 then why even waste any resources on analysis when a coin flip is just as accurate?

As for myself, I've been a lurker untill this day but I've been riding Andrew's signals for a couple of months now and they greatly supplement my trading strategy. So for that I'am grateful.

I received Andrew`s signals for the first time, yesterday. I opened trades on all 7 pairs that he indicated, on a 10,000.00 demo account. I closed all positions this morning for a total profit of 3, 885.13

I`m impressed to this point. I will moniter his signals for the remainder of the month before going live.

sasquatchian

Back