• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Maybe this picture would shed some light on the Currency Strength Meter:

Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 00.56.19.jpg

It's mine. I mean the code. Its' based on the same idea (which is not Henry's by the way - I saw something similar years ago) but I did it myself from scratch. And differently.

Now, go through the timeline, start at Tokyo Open and pick the strongest and the weakest.... or at London Open. Or NY cut...

I use it to get idea what is going where at a given moment (which is what the Currency Strength Meter is missing actually - it shows some numbers but you never know it thye're going up or down).
But wouldn't dare to trade it.
Guess why?

Last edited:
Cancelled subsription

Good morning,

as from today, I have cancelled my subscription. When I first bought and installed this robot (3 weeks ago), in the first 2-3 days it made actually some profit (300$), but from that day and after it has a floating loss of about 1200$ and 3-4 lost trades of about 500$. I'm very disappointed as I also was a subscriber in 10to1mm formula which was horrible. To make the story short, in the beginning I thought that at least Henry made some improvements and engineered the CSR....but now I feel once again deceived.:mad:

Philip

CSR is the first robot i have ever used and from its performance after 18 days it would have to break all the records as the worst EA ever made floating loss of over 1k on my demo account not counting all the swap stacking up but what truly is puzzling me is Henrys test statement from this same robot to promote this crap 45k in 3mths:confused:
what i have to laugh at is the 410pip min SL he has on the AUDUSD short trades and he has 6 of them on:D

The 10kto0$ in as little as 1yr is not fairing very well either the chfy trade he has on is over 400pips down with no SL i do feel sorry for anyone that followed his trades as they would be getting close to a margin call:err:

CSR is the first robot i have ever used and from its performance after 18 days it would have to break all the records as the worst EA ever made floating loss of over 1k on my demo account not counting all the swap stacking up but what truly is puzzling me is Henrys test statement from this same robot to promote this crap 45k in 3mths:confused:
what i have to laugh at is the 410pip min SL he has on the AUDUSD short trades and he has 6 of them on:D

The 10kto0$ in as little as 1yr is not fairing very well either the chfy trade he has on is over 400pips down with no SL i do feel sorry for anyone that followed his trades as they would be getting close to a margin call:err:

Oh come on - Henry is known to be contrarian and he sells good old Aussie for just one reason: because it's going up! That's one of his favorites :)

Good morning,

as from today, I have cancelled my subscription. When I first bought and installed this robot (3 weeks ago), in the first 2-3 days it made actually some profit (300$), but from that day and after it has a floating loss of about 1200$ and 3-4 lost trades of about 500$. I'm very disappointed as I also was a subscriber in 10to1mm formula which was horrible. To make the story short, in the beginning I thought that at least Henry made some improvements and engineered the CSR....but now I feel once again deceived.:mad:

Philip

Dear Philip,

What can I say? Many people warned against him... Including me.
Sometimes I feel like having Cassandra complex...

I know, he's seductive seller and real marketing wizard. It's really hard to shake him off.
Stay away from this kind of people. You already know why.
And don't let others to fall victims. That's what I try to do.

Oh come on - Henry is known to be contrarian and he sells good old Aussie for just one reason: because it's going up! That's one of his favorites :)

hehehehehe Good on ya:D

Update anyone?
well the people that would like to know this robot has a floating loss of about -$1500.00 not counting all the swap building up,you would be crazy to run this robot on live account;)

My CSRobot results as of 04-20-11

I have attached a screenshot of my MT4 showing the current results of CSR.

I am thinking that I can use the CSR as a contrarian indicator. If I just do the opposite I think I will make money. Someone correct my thinking if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Attachments

• csr-robot-04-20-11.png
    csr-robot-04-20-11.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 60
I have attached a screenshot of my MT4 showing the current results of CSR.

I am thinking that I can use the CSR as a contrarian indicator. If I just do the opposite I think I will make money. Someone correct my thinking if I am wrong.

Thanks.

It's gonna hurt - we won't visit 1.04ish in Aussie soon... I'd be happy to buy more at 1.05 pullback but frankly even this may not happen before the end of QE2. Not to mention other drivers pushing Greenback lower and lower..

"Find fundamental reason..." anyone remember?
I find fundamental reasons to buy Aussie dips. And I'm very happy with it.

Dear Philip,

What can I say? Many people warned against him... Including me.
Sometimes I feel like having Cassandra complex...

I know, he's seductive seller and real marketing wizard. It's really hard to shake him off.
Stay away from this kind of people. You already know why.
And don't let others to fall victims. That's what I try to do.

Dear Teodore,

an update to my yesterday's quote. The floating loss that I was talking about yesterday, was materialized and my account was almost wiped out, as one by one the trades were closing by themselves due to margin call.

That is the ****iest robot ever. I have requested a refund but I have to wait for a week until he replies.

"So Henry, I was checking your responses to the matter, and somewhere you are saying that this robot is for those who want a robot that will not cause all the time margin calls, Well, I can say that for me worked the opposite way. Note that I had the risk ratio decreased to 0.2, but it kept opening multiple positions of the same currency and to my astonishment not trendwise...."

That's all, Henry you me be a good trader for yourself, nut to deceive all these people with misleading statements, well I can't bear with that. So from now on I will tell to everyone I know TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PRODUCTS.

Regards,
Philip

P.S. Teodore, word of mouth to all the deceived people about henry.:hissyfit:

My whole account of $7000 has been wiped out as all trades have been closed one by one because of margin call. In fact I bought this EA because of FPA credibility. My BIG mistake and a lesson learnt the hard way. I do not know why yhis EA was sold without proper back testing.These scammers should understand that it is criminal to play with innocent peoples money. I have lost my two years of saving:unhappy:

Back