Cyclon posts

Disagree

I have "continues" on 15m and 30m with no go on longer except maybe half week with AH. Is this a secondary setup?
However I made considrable paper pips on you last which yousaid here stopped out but mine never reached the SL you stated.
Have not entered this one yet.

Waiting til signs are shown in my teacup.

Open Trade

09/2/08 7:56 PM EST USA

Long GBP/JPY @ 193.23

Supertradesystem signal

SL 192.56

TP system procedures

Finally

Well I finally have figured out what I have been doing wrong. I have been using the system in the wrong way. It started when I began using the two different location tools and had not adjusted back when I found the new one gave a false signal. I kept on using a blending of the two ways for handling the tools.

I know that I had begun talking about the approach I was using in emails. So if I have said to you anything about changing the speed to "forward and faster" that was a mistake. It must move "back and slower". This would only have affected the beta group.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Open Trade

09/04/08 06:08 PM EST USA

Long GBP/JPY @ 186.35

NOT a Supertradesystem trade setup.

This is a Trade based on the NEW KEYS page.

It must complete by 6:15 PM EST Just 7 minutes

New Keys

Hello Cyclon,

This trade worked out well!! It caught this move from the low. Are there any hints that you can give us about the NEW KEY ? Are they based on time? Why did the trade have to take place before a certain time? I find you work to incredible, I wish that others could see what I see when I look at the STARS. :)

Duane

I could tell ya...

Hi Duane,

Glad you like it. I believe the canned response is, "I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya". 8- )

The time part was something based on minimum and maximum bars for a particular wave pattern and how it fits fibonaccily. They break in an obvious way so I just see where the break is and check against the min and max.

It has to be keyed up according to the EW key I found and tools I created to do the measurement give me the min/max values. Then I count that one and then the next.

It is very difficult to do the wave count on the overall section without this. Just look at the flat and dumpout just preceding that pivot. However while it appears flat there are waves correctly forming all the way through there.

I just thought I would lend a little credibility to the research and development and show that I am not entirely dim.

With only seven minutes to complete it was just "Jump in" but I used no stop because of the volatility.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Open Trade

09/10/08 8:45 AM EST

Adding to Long GBP/JPY @ 188.70

This is the entry signal level for the Supertradesystem

Cheers,
Cyclon

Attachments

• 080908-gbp-jpy-pivot492x326.gif
    080908-gbp-jpy-pivot492x326.gif
    13 KB · Views: 17