Cyclon posts

Open Short

08/18/08 09:55 AM EST USA
Open Short Usd/Chf @ 1.0983

Supertradesystem Secondary Setup Trade for correction on Continuing Trend

SL 1.1013

TP determined by System Techniques

Edit: This was taken on a 1 Hour Chart

If anyone follows with the system and wondering about the trigger this was actually triggered at around 6:59 AM EST. I was playing with the dog and came back and saw it.

Also Florida will be experiencing a Hurricane and I may not be available for a bit.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
08/18/08 09:55 AM EST USA
Open Short Usd/Chf @ 1.0983

Supertradesystem Secondary Setup Trade for correction on Continuing Trend

SL 1.1013

TP determined by System Techniques

Edit: This was taken on a 1 Hour Chart

If anyone follows with the system and wondering about the trigger this was actually triggered at around 6:59 AM EST. I was playing with the dog and came back and saw it.

Also Florida will be experiencing a Hurricane and I may not be available for a bit.

Cheers,
Cyclon

I got a continue on the 1 Hr Magenta and invalid both quicker and slower. So Iwill be watching only. Keep your head down!! Batten the hatches!!

You are absolutely right.

Thanks! I didn't look at the 1st criteria. Close trade up a few pips thanks to rpaco!

Is it common to get a lot of false signals and invalid trades? Seems that has happened the last two times?

I'm even

I'm even 8- )

What on 3 posts here which were just totally wierd situations I am about dead even. I do make mistakes. One of those was not an official tool but I was using it as such (shouldn't have but was lulled by lots of good results). The other two were blunders. You ever make those? Of course, we all do.

There is another consideration here also if you want to look at it and that is that the signal was what was important. Rpaco noticed that I had slipped up. It was there for him and it was there for me and it says "stay in your position/don't enter yet". Yes if I do not use a knife carefully I can get hurt too. I still use knives.

Thanks for the prod, though Longshot. 8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Open Trade

8/18/08 5:44 PM EST USA

Long Eur/Usd @ 1.4682

SL is 1.4654

TP is according to system procedures

I will say this is an experimental trade I am taking as a test to an improvement in the Secondary Setup.

This is a Supertradesystem Secondary Setup for corrections on a continuing trend and this one is especially knull as to a visual so that is why it was chosen for this test. Measurement also comes in as "even up" so I am employing the new method which will be eliminating any such conditions in the future if testing is good.

I got a continue on the 1 Hr Magenta and invalid both quicker and slower. So Iwill be watching only. Keep your head down!! Batten the hatches!!
Now I've got a signal on 30m plum if it hits 1.0972. Pity MT4 cannot handle Sellif at a lower price or buyif at a higher price, it seems a very basic failing on a platform used by many.

Well, I'm long EURUSD in a swing trade, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one. ;-)

8/18/08 5:44 PM EST USA

Long Eur/Usd @ 1.4682

SL is 1.4654

TP is according to system procedures

I will say this is an experimental trade I am taking as a test to an improvement in the Secondary Setup.

This is a Supertradesystem Secondary Setup for corrections on a continuing trend and this one is especially knull as to a visual so that is why it was chosen for this test. Measurement also comes in as "even up" so I am employing the new method which will be eliminating any such conditions in the future if testing is good.

Close Trade

Long Eur/Usd

SL is 1.4654

Stopped out of test at 1.4654

We'll make more.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Back