Cyclon posts

Hello Cyclone,

Nice trade call, but why tease Longshot with a few Pips when the last major STARS trade for the USD\JPY has been long since @ 98.00?

Longshot, that is what Cyclon meant when he said the "Big Guns " are setting up. Althought this system will work on any timeframe from minute to monthly, the real beauty is that you can catch all of the major swings in the market and ride that swing until the next one begins. I know that this sounds hard to believe but so far this has been the case with this system.

Duane

Hi Duane & thx

I think he is looking for live calls to make sure I didn't cook the books.

I've had a messy thread here mostly unattended and going back to when I was just developing and implementing the system privately. The project takes a lot of my time but I want to get back on track with the postings anyway.

I appreciate your comment.

BTW - I am emailing you about something.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Close Trade

Close short Usd/Jpy 2:23 PM EST USA

@ 108.03 +21 pips

No longer meeting criteria

Hi Cyclon,

the usd/jpy quickly went back to the uptrend after your signal. You state that your signals show main pivots. This was not a main pivot on a 2 hour timeframe. So did we experience the first false signal of your system ?

xpie

No not at all.

Hi xpie,

There is a new tool in beta test right now which was used for the signal on which I based this trade. For over 2 months the new tool has agreed with the official tool but has better usage and is preferred by those who have seen it.

There are some FPA members here that are in the beta program that can verify the trade being given on the new tool. I sent the particulars to the beta group by email the night before.

What we have witnessed however has been the first time in which THAT tool has put the location spotlight for a signal reading on the wrong location which then yielded a false signal. Alpha and beta testing have been going on for a total of 3 months and so the difference in optimization must be very slight.

This has given me a valuable case on which to perform tests to locate that difference if possible. If it cannot be found this tool will not be used for signal location as the original works reliably.

If I had been aware the optimization differed I would not have been taking and posting a trade based upon it. The original tool had not concurred with this signal. I had been of the opinion that the new tool was slightly more accurate but it was in fact the other way around.

I have been very cautious to allow what has worked so well to stand and not box it in nor remove anything vital. This precaution has proven to be a good thing and so I am grateful that the deviation did not go unnoticed.

Another thing which this points out is that there is a right spot to get a signal reading and the system relies on locating that spot. Just as in this instance and like all technical analysis the indicators are simple robots and have the talent for acting the same in different situations.

It is the structure of the system which has yielded the results because in the right spot these signals are reliable. Without the location properties they are just indicators.

I appreciate your interest in following the posts and articles. You can be sure that the beta participants have been asked to go ahead and use the tool in continuing tests but to verify it with the original on trades so located. The remainder of the system owners are not affected and need not make any changes.

We'll find some other opportunities and after verifying the original tool agrees will post here.

8 - )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Thanks for your reply Cyclon.
I just purchased your ebook. I was just too curious how it works...
I will start reading it and hope i understand it soon.
Is there any closed member forum where we can post and discuss the trades ?

xpie

Good for you xpie

Thanks. There is a membership site planned free for system owners. This is not upline yet and only directs to the main site but it will be at www supertradersclub com. This will house the ongoing chart analysis for all pairs and information to help compare analysis and get new ideas. A video tutorial will eventually be put there as well. It was in working on a script for that when I developed the new tool in the first place. Now I will have to see what the order of events is going to be.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi
i have just opend my live account! to get your ebook i need to have a paypal account but i cant creat the account as the country i m living in is not in the list of paypal what should i do now cyclon ?

There is another option

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for your interest. Also for others the best place for contact on questions is email at:

support a t supertradesystem d o t c o m

Perhaps also any directly related questions to the trading system rather than my trade posts the best place is the FPA Designated area for this type of discussion:

ForexPeaceArmyMembersForums\ForexServicesDiscussions\ForexEducation\Supertradesystem

Directly to your question Nabil, I have provided an option for any situation where paypal is not handling transactions. This is Western Union. You will need to contact me at the email above for details.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Wow What a country!! The big guns really came out, over 1000 pips and counting on the last STARS trade.

Thanks Cyclon, your system is great!!

Last edited:
Back