Cyclon posts

Heh rpaco

That is good. And you know it looked like it wouldn't go far but I was more interested in the test than to have to watch it. We'll get a new read on the retracement.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Open Trade

080820 11:13 AM EST USA Open Short Usd/Chf @ 1.1003

SL 1.1040

TP system procedures

1 Hour Chart

Supertradesystem Primary Setup trade for Trend reversal

Open Trade

08/08/21 1:27 AM EST USA

Long Eur/Jpy @ 161.30

SL 160.80

TP system procedures expected 174+ area

Supertradesystem Primary setup trade

These are personal errors

These last two trades are personal errors. They reflect my lack of attention to detail and are not indicative of the working of the system. System steps would have been NO Trade in both cases.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Any setups?

Does anyone have any setups? I have not seen any that I am sure of but I am still learning. I will try to retrace back if someone has a setup or even examples that are no trades after the original step 1 requirement. Thanks!

This is my trade posting thread

This is my trade posting thread and is not intended as a support forum for any questions related to Supertradesystem. The other thread on FPA that IS specifically for Supertradesystem is a general discussion thread only and is for topics but NOT details of the system.

This has been repeatedly mentioned and both myself and the FPA moderators respectfully request that you work within this framework.

I have also mentioned several times that support questions be directed to the proper place where correct answers may be obtained.

This is through email at: support -at- supertradesystem -dot- -com-

That format is used to stop spambots from spidering the address and you need to take the -xx- features and make them into email standard. You get the idea I'm sure.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

There is a very easy answer to your question and it relates to my trade posts so I will answer here this time.

The entries which I took in the market were not correctly supported by the basic setup analysis. I had taken an incorrect starting point by mistake. The fact that there has been a clustering of personal miscues is unfortunate but they were preceded by a clustering of personal successes and so I guess only some time will bear this out.

Now when it comes to my posts here on this thread, perhaps it is a good thing that this has occurred this way because following trades blindly which were made by someone else is probably the very slowest way to learn trading. It is never intended that anyone use these posts for that purpose and I am sure these have put a healthy caution in anyone's mind that thinks to do that.

My system has been perfect but I am definitely NOT. If you are new to the system then by all means get the layout clear in your mind, do not trust your system to the degree that you would ignore position size and risk management principles ( I DON'T ), and by all means demo trade it to prove that you know the steps. This should prove that everyone who trades will experience mistakes. Always protect your account. You will do very well with this system but there is no hurry - even though I obviously fell for that trap myself, and no doubt you will be bound to slip up too - there are opportunities always on the way.

Let me share part of a letter I got to illustrate this:

"... I also know that I have had only two losing trades since I implemented this system and they where both my fault, not the systems, I also know that I have made several thousand pips with this system in the short time that I have had it, and I can say unequivocally the system does everything that it advertises. I often wonder if I would have shared this system if I created it, but I am glad that you did ;) . By the way it is worth way more than 100 bucks!! ..."

This is what happened with me too. I screwed up but upon checking saw that it was my error, not the system. This is verifiable with those who have it that these were No Trade spots when done correctly. And of course I think sufficient lessons are present to do me for a while of healthy caution and detail checks.

We will make more.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Open Trade

08/28/08 9:23 AM EST USA

Long GBP/JPY @ 200.23

Supertradesystem signal

SL 199.70

TP system procedures - expected 215.87 min.

Back