Cyclon posts

Oh Dear, Either he has flu or maybe Buck Rogers got him.

Hello...Is there anybody in there? You have receeded.
Come back all is forgiven.
:)

Just busy is all

At that time I was working on my new system and since then just refining it, watching it. Watching it be 100%!!!

Then when I saw that it was something quite unique in all of my experience with what all is out there available, I set about to set it up so that anyone could use it.

As you know I use Elliott Wave exclusively but not many people do - at least in forex. I had found out that none of the technicals work using stock market settings. Then I discovered the factor by which you can modify them and they will work - exactly as in the stock market.

But anyway almost nobody uses the very best tool, elliott wave, in forex. So my usage of my system would have to be modified so that it would allow anyone to use it without elliott wave knowledge or it would literally die with me.

Well my S.T.A.R. Forex System accomplishes that. The acronym stands for Super Trades At Retrace. It lets you capture the best part of super trades. You can see it at http:// www supertradesystem com

Cheers mate,
Cyclon

Wavey Elliot

That it goes in waves cannot be denied, however my study of Elliot wave theory has shown that one can only put numbers or letters on in retrospect. Just as any "trading system" can be shown to work in back testing so Elliot can always be proved after the event.
Basically I have found that its always a fiddle, and if it doesn't fit the pattern expected then there is always a "get out" by saying "Oh its in an extended flat, or a truncation or just a sub wave" so that enables Elliot wavers always to justify their analysis, AFTERWARDS when it did something different.

MY latest Elliot failure was the NZDUSD at the beginning of this week, which was supposed to be at the top of wave 3 and in need of urgent and dramatic correction. SO I went short and watched it climb ever higher in an "Extension" where it busted my stop. Since busting me of course it has plunged in a classic ABC wave form laughing as it conforms to pattern.

SO its about timing, the whole thing, with long stops (~which I cannot afford) one could not fail to make a fortune. (Ha HA)

However
Because I rate the judgement of one who has:
A) Avoided Buck Rogers thus long. And
B) Likes Pink Floyd
C) Is not embarrassed to have just one red eye which moves from side to side.

I will wait for some reviews of your system before purchasing. I already have 3 or 4 indicator based systems none of which work very well. None of which take the news into account.

Obviously Elliot drives the news to occur at the right time. However, overall its the socio-economic cycle which drives the markets and not the markets doing the driving. (Either that or its the Builderburger group, creating the necessary cycles).

Can you guarantee the timing in your system?

Cheers

You are only coming through in waves! :) :)

I can not put my finger on it now

You are only coming through in waves! :) :)

And I always will. Thanks for your interest mate! All of what you said has been true all along and for seven decades those "escape clauses" have been dogging this thing. I have found what RN Elliott did not.

It WILL be in the book ( ref: http:// www supertradesystem com/newkeys.html ). Sorry but the best thing for the moment IS the supertradesystem itself. Reason being that it "protects" you from those "extensions" by design.

Thanks for your purchase, my friend!! <==--- The ONE guy that GETS it!!

Warmest Regards,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Well I've seen the price of the book so I'll just hold fire there. I have Messers Frost and Prechter on order from Alibis so maybe by myself, I will also figure out the answer to life the universe and everything. (Yes we already know its 42 but how did we get there?)
(If only those mice would talk!!)

I will publish a comment in the reviews section when I have got STAR to work correctly in Linux. So far I have just about got most of MT4 to work in Linux. This entailed re installing things in different orders, and a bit of juggling with sub directories, but no re-boots are required in Linux so it cuts things down by several days compared to a windows deletion and re-installation of a major application)

So I will try again and read past the bit in the instructions where my brain fuses together and the charts fade as they swim off into the darkness.
"Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'"

BTW I have fired up Google earth (Linux edition) and have managed to find Florida
Mmm Your bit looks a bit liable to flood in the next Tsunami. I notice a little place nearby called Four mile Island; is the the Jane Fonda version?

Last edited:
Time to test

Hey Cyclon,
just wanted to let you know that I've purchased your STAR ebook and plan on testing it shortly. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to EW and fairly green with Forex too, so if I can make it work, all the power to yah.

Cheers,
Matt

Back