1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Video JPY/USD, September 15, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    today we will speak about JPY/USD. Our forecast about strong resistance around 120.50 area (83.00) of reversal has worked perfectly, although we didn't know about possible intervention of BoJ.
    So, I offer you to look at a bit larger picture, because there can appear very interesting possibilities for trading this currency.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Sep 15, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. CTGUY

CTGUY Recruit

Hi Sive

I follow your videos on youtube and gave you thumbs up. Question, can you give daily views on the GBP/USD and EUR/USD in the future my friend?

Thanks immensely!

3. Pueo

Pueo Recruit

Hey CTGuy,

The way Sive works is that he will post a video each day on the most interesting pair, occasionally commenting on 2 pairs in one video. Also, check the comments in the weekly thread for additional nuggets which can happen daily before/after the vid.

4. ecafyelims

ecafyelims Corporal

Last night

Last night I followed the move most of the way. It was good for a few pips ;)