• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

DailyForexCircle.com

KingJay

DailyForexCircle Representative
Right here, i will be sharing Forex Market Circle ideas, which is also known as Price Action and Naked Trading. As we all know, price action is one of the most powerful method od trading Forex and it is as old as the Forex Market it'self.

However, traders often approach it with various trading styles and understanding.

IF YOU WERE GOING TO WAR, WOULD YOU BUY YOUR GUNS AND AMMUNITION FROM YOUR ENEMY?

The easy answer would be NO. Unfortunately, in the Forex wars, that's exactly what we have been doing. The very terminals we use and the tools provided with them are given to us by the Market Makers, whose money we are trying to take. They seat on the other side of the glass and they see everything we do.

They know our habits and nature much better than us. They know all the tricks in the book, and the trading tools we that we use.

How many times has a level or pivot point been broken, or an MA line crossed, with an order being placed, only to see price reverses and head the other way? The MM knows where every level or line is better than us.

Analyzing a chart with pure Naked Eyes without fancy indicators or robots is one of the best thing to always consider while applying your Price Action trading style. To trade Price Action effectively, you would need to consider what is known as Market Circle or Market Wheel. This is something that drives price, using various patterns.

It is very important that you get familiar with Forex Market Circles, Patterns, Levels, Stop hunt, Area of Interest, Price take off zones, e.t.c.

Follow this thread with an open mind and you will learn an amazing way of trading the forex market profitably.

DFC Profil cover.png

Looking for patterns and cant find them? Here is one of those that barely shows up nicely on AUDCAD D1.

Attachments

• AUDCAD D1 Trade Setup - 03-10-2018.JPG
    AUDCAD D1 Trade Setup - 03-10-2018.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AUDCAD D1 Trade update as at Oct 25th 2018.JPG
    AUDCAD D1 Trade update as at Oct 25th 2018.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AUDCAD D1 Trade update as at Nov 17th  2018.JPG
    AUDCAD D1 Trade update as at Nov 17th 2018.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 1
Back