• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Daily Forex Circle refuses to pay

I am having an issue with a company

boobook

Recruit
Daily Forex Circle is run by an individual known as King Jay (KJ), and other presumed pseudonyms used in his dealings with me. I signed up to KJ’s forex trading/training business some years ago and found this side of his operation helpful at times and in general cordial. My naive belief in his evidence of personal trading success led to me invest in his Annual Return Program. This has turned out to be a falsehood and is the subject of this complaint.

I believe Daily Forex Circle to be a scam and its main character KJ a deceitful liar with no intention of honouring investments made with him or returning principal invested. This has become evident over the 40 months since I parted with US$7000.

From the account’s inception in February 2020, KJ has refused to present a single documented statement of account and has denied all withdrawal requests, always excusing himself with fanciful stories. His latest tactic is to advise me of a “DFC withdrawal policy” and in June 2023 I received an invoice for US$4500 to be remitted in cash to his currency transfer account “Digital Sense” for management fees, payable if I wish to withdraw from my account. This prerequisite lies totally outside the conditions stated in the MOU covering my investment; a fact confirmed by legal opinion.

According to DFC my undocumented account has somehow grown to $39,854, however a simple deduction of management fees from the balance is not permitted. KJ, the man who has lied, denied and refused for 40 months now tells me, “Take my word for it, you will get your investment…”, if I will just send him another $4500. I have of course refused to comply and all attempts to negotiate a withdrawal of even the original invested principal have been met with refusal.

Until now communication with this man has been through a Telegram channel which was promptly deleted when I advised him of my intention to expose his wrongdoing. I have however, a full Telegram chat transcript history fully documenting his deceptions, his true name (I believe) and details of his various currency transfer accounts. The DFC website is currently unavailable and the only contact appears lately to be a Mr Darwin Sturdman, dsturdman@gmail.com , his “finance department”.

I could fill pages of detail about my documented journey with DFC and this man’s deceit but the forgoing should be enough to warn others that Daily Forex Circle and its main character KJ are scammers interested only in taking people’s money. I imagine there may be others who have suffered from KJ’s misbehaviour and I’d be happy to hear from them. I am initiating complaints to a number national financial watchdog authorities and police jurisdictions, accusing Daily Forex Circle, the account holder of Digital Sense and the man known here as KJ, of fraud.

Please also see previous Forex Peace Army posts about Daily Forex Circle and KJ…steer well clear!

Daily Forex Circle is run by an individual known as King Jay (KJ), and other presumed pseudonyms used in his dealings with me. I signed up to KJ’s forex trading/training business some years ago and found this side of his operation helpful at times and in general cordial. My naive belief in his evidence of personal trading success led to me invest in his Annual Return Program. This has turned out to be a falsehood and is the subject of this complaint.

I believe Daily Forex Circle to be a scam and its main character KJ a deceitful liar with no intention of honouring investments made with him or returning principal invested. This has become evident over the 40 months since I parted with US$7000.

From the account’s inception in February 2020, KJ has refused to present a single documented statement of account and has denied all withdrawal requests, always excusing himself with fanciful stories. His latest tactic is to advise me of a “DFC withdrawal policy” and in June 2023 I received an invoice for US$4500 to be remitted in cash to his currency transfer account “Digital Sense” for management fees, payable if I wish to withdraw from my account. This prerequisite lies totally outside the conditions stated in the MOU covering my investment; a fact confirmed by legal opinion.

According to DFC my undocumented account has somehow grown to $39,854, however a simple deduction of management fees from the balance is not permitted. KJ, the man who has lied, denied and refused for 40 months now tells me, “Take my word for it, you will get your investment…”, if I will just send him another $4500. I have of course refused to comply and all attempts to negotiate a withdrawal of even the original invested principal have been met with refusal.

Until now communication with this man has been through a Telegram channel which was promptly deleted when I advised him of my intention to expose his wrongdoing. I have however, a full Telegram chat transcript history fully documenting his deceptions, his true name (I believe) and details of his various currency transfer accounts. The DFC website is currently unavailable and the only contact appears lately to be a Mr Darwin Sturdman, dsturdman@gmail.com , his “finance department”.

I could fill pages of detail about my documented journey with DFC and this man’s deceit but the forgoing should be enough to warn others that Daily Forex Circle and its main character KJ are scammers interested only in taking people’s money. I imagine there may be others who have suffered from KJ’s misbehaviour and I’d be happy to hear from them. I am initiating complaints to a number national financial watchdog authorities and police jurisdictions, accusing Daily Forex Circle, the account holder of Digital Sense and the man known here as KJ, of fraud.

Please also see previous Forex Peace Army posts about Daily Forex Circle and KJ…steer well clear!
Can we have an exact website address, please?

The website login that I used....until the website was pulled. dailyforexcircle.com/wp-login.php

As mentioned my Telegram contact was also deleted and DFC's email contact until a few days ago was dsturdman@gmail.com This, Mr. Darwin Sturdman sounds and writes very much like KJ so I am assuming they are one and the same.

The website login that I used....until the website was pulled. dailyforexcircle.com/wp-login.php

As mentioned my Telegram contact was also deleted and DFC's email contact until a few days ago was dsturdman@gmail.com This, Mr. Darwin Sturdman sounds and writes very much like KJ so I am assuming they are one and the same.
As you mentioned, the web is not working at all, can you try chargeback if possible?

As you mentioned, the web is not working at all, can you try chargeback if possible?
Hi FXMaster, no chance of chargebacks unfortunately.
I just saw that the DFC scammer, KJ, has posted something on an old telegram channel of his. His latest lie now claims his enterprise has been hijacked by others and is the reason for client losses. Believe nothing this liar says, I've heard all this type of rubbish before, he is a bad man and thieving and deception are at the heart of his being. I post below his latest public sighting...:mad:

Dear concerned DFC'S Followers,

It is with great discomfort that we must inform you of the hijacking of Daily Forex Circle by fraudulent individuals.

These imposters have gone to great lengths to create multiple Telegram channels, with the intention of deceiving and defrauding unsuspecting followers of our brand. To date, we have identified three illegal channels that have been created using the name of Daily Forex Circle. One of these channels has been active since 2019, without our knowledge or permission. The other two were created in 2020, and currently boast follower numbers of 77,000, 3,000, and 2,000 respectively.

We wish to make it clear that these channels have nothing to do with DFC'S operations, and we wholeheartedly condemn their fraudulent activities.

The impact of this impersonation has been felt far and wide, with many people being duped out of their hard-earned money. Unfortunately, the damage has gone beyond financial loss - our own KJ's Telegram account was even deleted by the fraudsters after it was reported to Telegram. We can only assume this was done to ensure that they could continue to operate using our brand without interruption. It is important that we work together to put an end to this malicious operation. Below, we have included the links to the illegal Telegram channels that is being used to dupe people. We urge you to follow them and report their activities to Telegram, in an effort to get them removed from the platform. Let us join forces to protect our community and prevent further exploitation.

As messaged by KJ.

Back