Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Trading Room

Free Access to Our Live Forex Trading Room

Hi Everyone,

A few weeks ago we let everyone that attended our last webinar have access to the live trading room for a week, without having to sign up, heck they didn't even have to put in an email address. We did this as a way to say thank you for supporting us!

After thinking about it for a while I wanted to do the same for the FPA users. FPA is such a great site with a ton of great people, that it is only fitting I extend the same invitation to everyone that follows this thread.

The link to our live forex trading room is below. All you have to do is copy and paste the link below and enter the password provided below. You will not be asked for your email address and do not have to sign up for anything, and no there is not a catch:) We will be leaving the password the same for the remainder of this week and possibly next week. See you all there and thanks again for the support!

Room Link: http://daytradingforexlive.omNovia.com/liveforexroom

Room Password: freewebinar

-Sterling

Recent Trade In The Room

Here we took a nice long trade on the EUR/USD. As you can see in the black circle we had 2 great hammer formations at previous major support indicated by the red line. Additionally and equally as important if you look at the GBP/USD it was setting up at trend line support with a great reversal candle formation to go long as well. And additionally the USD/CHF was at previous resistance for a move lower, which made all 3 pairs setting up to potentially head towards USD weakness. Overall we took +15 pips on this one.

The more pairs pointing towards a general overall USD direction the better and higher probability it is. This is something key to look for in your own trading. We currently are done for the day, but we will be back tomorrow and hopefully have another great setup.

Once again the room is open for free for everyone for the remainder of the week and possibly into next week. The link and password to our live forex trading room is below.

Room Link: http://daytradingforexlive.omNovia.com/liveforexroom

Room Password: freewebinar

Trading Times: 7:30AM to 10:00AM EST

-Sterling

Attachments

• eur-usd825.jpg
    eur-usd825.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 32
Free Access to Our Live Forex Trading Room

Hey Traders,

There are so many forex trading strategies out there, that it's hard to sort through all the crap to find on that actually works.

I think back to when I first started trading and I wish I would have had a simple, easy to learn, and easy to follow trading system. It would have saved me literally years, a ton of money, and a few grey hairs :)

For the next month we are giving everyone on FPA free access to our live trading room. We have been using one strategy day in and day out lately with great success. Every month this year we have turned a profit, and it all stems from the trading strategy you will see, and learn in the room.

So starting tomorrow you will be able to login to the trading room, and watch me trade this strategy live, as well as learn it for yourself. In the room you are able to see my charts, listen to me explain the method, and follow along with the trades I take if you so choose. I look forward to seeing you all there and I hope you enjoy the free month access to the room!

LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS - To enter the trading room simply click the link below, and then enter the password forexdaytrade. The trading room is open from 8:00 - 10:30 AM EST every trading day. If you have any problems logging in, questions, or comments please email us at daytradingforexlive@gmail.com

Trading Room Link - http://daytradingforexlive.omNovia.com/liveforexroom

Trading Room Password - forexdaytrade

Recent Trade Update For 04/26/2011

Usually I do a recent trade update on the website everyday that covers some or all of the day trades taken in the room, here is today's.

You can see the USD/CHF came back into support and then we had a nice confirmation entry setup. The confirmation entry is a 3 candle setup. In the case of a long the first candle must touch support and then close above it. Preferably you will see this candle actually look like a standard reversal candle (hammer or shooting star) but that is not a requirement.

After that candle formed (candle #1 on the chart) we then look for what we call the confirmation candle. The confirmation candle in the case of a long setup only has to close above the body of the reversal candle. You can see candle #2 meet that criteria.

The first 2 candles are what give us direction, and the third candle is simply what we use to get an entry. On the third candle we normally wait for it to pull back into the body of the reversal candle (candle #1) and then take the entry long from there.

You can see the third candle never made that pull back. However we were watching the GBP/USD and EUR/USD at the same time, and they were aggressively moving down. Therefore I did not expect to see the USD/CHF pull back, and we took the entry not long after candle #3 opened.

Below is a link to the article that covers the confirmation entry and its exact rules. Additionally there is a link to a forex training video that covers the confirmation entry as well.

Remember our live forex trading room is open to everyone for the next month, and you will get to see this entry strategy used on a daily basis in real-time market conditions. The post before this one you will see the link to the live room, as well as the password to get it. Hope to see you there!

Confirmation Entry Strategy Training Video -

-Sterling

Attachments

• 4-26-2011UC.jpg
    4-26-2011UC.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Back