• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Deactivating coinstackprofit.com account asking for insurance higher than the trading minimum limit

I am having an issue with a company

Hebamm

Recruit
I have been referred to open an account at coinstackprofit (coinstackprofit.com/home/with.php)
After I deposited the money before I start trading they deactivated the account asking for insurance higher than the value that I have invested.
They are not claiming my refund for the deposit unless I pay the insurance.
Please help me with this scam issue, they should be reported in the higher authorities to avoid stealing the peole again and again.

Withdrawal is blocked until I pay again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_101018_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_101018_com.android.chrome.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230623_150653_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230623_150653_com.android.chrome.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
I have been referred to open an account at coinstackprofit (coinstackprofit.com/home/with.php)
After I deposited the money before I start trading they deactivated the account asking for insurance higher than the value that I have invested.
They are not claiming my refund for the deposit unless I pay the insurance.
Please help me with this scam issue, they should be reported in the higher authorities to avoid stealing the peole again and again.

Withdrawal is blocked until I pay again!
What was your initial deposit and when did you do it?

I made it on two parts total 500 USD last February until now they are rejecting to do do any activation.
They want me to secure it with more than 700 USD to get the 500!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_192356_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_192356_com.android.chrome.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 6
How did yo make the deposits that total $500? Credit card, bank wire, PayPal, crypto transfer, something else?

How did you come to know this company? Was it some very friendly person you met online?

I think you might want to start gathering all your evidence. Then read this for instructions about where and how to submit complaints:

The more places you submit evidence, the better the chance a regulator or law enforcement will ruin the day of these scammers. This will help you find the right places to give the information to.

Not giving them more money was the right move. If you had send the $700, there would have been more fees, taxes, etc. to pay and you still wouldn't be able to withdraw. Keep not sending them even one more cent, but try to keep them talking. Ask questions about how to send the money. Then say you can't make it work and ask about other ways to send it. Destination details for methods of transfer to scammers are very valuable to investigators trying to hunt them down.

I made the deposit through crypto transfer.
A friendly person contacted me on LinkedIn and advised to start learning with one of his colleagues having a channel on telegram.
And they kept pushing me to increase the deposit as I wanted to start only by 100, they said they will not accept because this telegram guy will trade for me as a help and will earn half the amount Pakistani guy.
1nd the Us guy who contacted on LinkedIn deactivated his account but i still have conversation on WhatsApp and he gave me his address as friends.

ADDRESS
Mimosa St, Cordell, OK
NW 19th St, Bethany, OK
PO Box, Elk City, OK

I made the deposit through crypto transfer.
A friendly person contacted me on LinkedIn and advised to start learning with one of his colleagues having a channel on telegram.
And they kept pushing me to increase the deposit as I wanted to start only by 100, they said they will not accept because this telegram guy will trade for me as a help and will earn half the amount Pakistani guy.
1nd the Us guy who contacted on LinkedIn deactivated his account but i still have conversation on WhatsApp and he gave me his address as friends.

ADDRESS
Mimosa St, Cordell, OK
NW 19th St, Bethany, OK
PO Box, Elk City, OK

Do you have any other screenshots of conversations where they made any promises of returns, or demands for deposits?

Back