Demise of News Trading?

News trader is one of the strategy. It need to understand fundamental and how to relate to predict the result. It will be good if to keep the stats and catagories of news. By the way, every traders should aware when big events come.

News trading is very sensitive and effective technique used in trading . two types of traders are here fundamental and technicals. Most of the traders use both ways to trade. News effect on market specially events ans sudden change in international market . the skill to read these issues is important so that trader act on news in managed way . It can be harmful if they trade just after news release because market is not smooth that time by its trend wait until it s set .

Actually I think that it is called trading on fundamentals. It is one of my favourite techniques because high moves during this times trigger big profits. It is highly not recommended technique for newbies. Aside, it requires excellent knowledge on the economy of specific country

yes that's more trading on fundamentals and yes major news events black swan events have a huge impact on currencies

News trading is an art and newbies can be lucky on 1 or 2 news but making profits on most of high impact news, needs technical and fundamental knowledge and then it can be your favourite method.

I think it is quite difficult for beginners to trade on news. You are right may be some good chance help them to make profit. It is a continuous study that enables a trader to react right on trades. All news are not reliable and not reaction time is proper for all traders. There is needed practice and passion to wait for proper time specially after high impact News are released.

Back