Demo trading for 6 months

I don't have a big experience in trading, in fact I just have experience on demo) I am trading about 2 months, but I am going to start with live money, I think 2 months is enough..I hope I am ready)

I would like to say that trading experience that we are having now will only keep growing with the time. This is why we have to make some efforts in our trades so that our trading experience can grow :)

6 months is enough, I think. I think that even 2 months can be enough. But everything depends on a trader, his attitude to trading, his desire and many other factors. But what I know exactly is that only live trading will give you the deep understanding of forex. and you can return to demo from time to time

If we look many story if almost trader they losing money and can't maintain account more than six month hence trained skill in demo at least six month is good idea, and will better during these time as trader will already finding profitable system

I don't have a big experience in trading, in fact I just have experience on demo) I am trading about 2 months, but I am going to start with live money, I think 2 months is enough..I hope I am ready)
If you think you're ready, go for it. You can see how it feels to lose or win real money.

If you think you're ready, go for it. You can see how it feels to lose or win real money.

Whether we are getting income or not from our trading what matters the most to us is the ability to do such types of trading that can actually become more profitable to us :D

In real account will really involved emotion, maybe after loss then making regret on minds and if get profit hence will full happiness in minds, and because treat real money it will making fear in trading but sometime also greedy

actually, I prepared myself to the thought that first time I will see profit only in my dreams)) well, I am going to start with 300$. It's not big money and I am ready to loose it if smth will go wrong

actually, I prepared myself to the thought that first time I will see profit only in my dreams)) well, I am going to start with 300$. It's not big money and I am ready to loose it if smth will go wrong
Anyway you should try to minimize losses even if your are completely beginner. So remember about money management and do no open trades for more then 2% of your deposit's amount.

If you feel confident then you feel confident. My only advice is to make sure you have a ready trading plan and you have considered your risk management before you began.

I think you will understand that you ready or not only when you start live trading) be ready to return back to demo account to improve your skills)

Back