Demo trading for 6 months

Anyway you should try to minimize losses even if your are completely beginner. So remember about money management and do no open trades for more then 2% of your deposit's amount.
Thank you for advice! It's really important for me to get usefull information from experienced traders))

I think you will understand that you ready or not only when you start live trading) be ready to return back to demo account to improve your skills)
may be)) yes, I know that many traders use demo from time to time to try new strategy or improve skills)

I think you will understand that you ready or not only when you start live trading) be ready to return back to demo account to improve your skills)

That is very true. It quickly becomes apparent whether one is ready or not when they start trading on a live account. One should never forget that there's nothing stopping them from going back to demo for further exercise if they feel the need to do it.

may be)) yes, I know that many traders use demo from time to time to try new strategy or improve skills)
I am also ever reading success trader he making early preparation in demo account more than nine month, and actually demo account will never waste of time if trader seriously in learning process.

I am also ever reading success trader he making early preparation in demo account more than nine month, and actually demo account will never waste of time if trader seriously in learning process.

We should try to learn our trading in a manner that ca give us a consistent income from trading. If we have the expertise then our trading will become easy as well as profitable to us :D

We should try to learn our trading in a manner that ca give us a consistent income from trading. If we have the expertise then our trading will become easy as well as profitable to us :D
Hopefully will always profitable sure, but to become expert also need good learning and might also need sacrifice also strive as long as we treat forex as our business, if we enjoy and high interested in forex hence we will never give up I think

I still use my Hotforex demo account (btw, which I grow 3000% so far ;) ) and if your trading is not "slippage and spread dependent" and based on medium-term techy or fund. analysis then basically you don't need to risk money to test it, because demo is identical to live in other aspects not mentioned above.

6 months is enough, it's even more than I needed. but everyone needs different time, even experienced traders use demo from time to time

It seems like a long time and will make you frustrated and will be the waste of time, I would like to suggest you that don’t spend six months on demo account, just two months are enough in order to get the practical experience of forex.

It seems like a long time and will make you frustrated and will be the waste of time, I would like to suggest you that don’t spend six months on demo account, just two months are enough in order to get the practical experience of forex.

And if, after 2 solid months, your demo trading is still losing badly, would you then recommend going live?

Back