Do you believe in Forex?

what do you mean "do you believe in forex?
its not God to believe in him or not LOL. forex is out there and its working. its utterly unstable but its still out there and people are making good amount of money on forex
so yeah i believe in forex

As for me I'll continue to believe in FX till the time i'm earning money there

Forex is an opportunity that enables you to invest some money to make more money. It is an investment opportunity to increase your wealth. So it is worth to learn how to trade Forex and make money with it.

Forex is an opportunity that enables you to invest some money to make more money. It is an investment opportunity to increase your wealth. So it is worth to learn how to trade Forex and make money with it. So yes i do believe in forex.

Forex is still alive and it's there. I don't make enough money to quit my full time job - but I'm getting good extra.
Well, since the quarantine stuff I'm basically don't work and just trade. And I'm gonna tell you the truth - if you want to succeed and make it your full time job you gotta spend a lot of time trading

why not?! but firstly, you should learn a lot, try on demo accounts to understand all process and try to earn! Just remember that you should invest only such sum that you can loss :)

Back