• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, everybody, thanks for the information!
I am interested to open an account with Dukascopy, can anybody tell me about the process of documents certification in Singapore.
Do you use a public notary to do that? I have ask one, but who want charge me $150, is that the fair price? any idea?

thanks!

Ouch!

I've come to fing that Dukascopy has price anomalies pop up when you are trading multiple std lots. Caveat emptor, lets say trader beware. :unhappy:

how to withdrawal

Do i have to contact anybody at dukascopy to make a withdrawal? or can i make one trhough their website?

I was just trying to open an account with Dukascopy, but found out they insist on waiving Swiss bank secrecy for new clients. That does concern me. Why would they want to have you wave basic consumer rights during signup?

I have been trading with Dukascopy for 4 years and never had any problems , Dukascopy charges commissions but you can open account trough introducing brokers who are happy to give 35% -40% of it back to you , there are number of them , grandforex.net and Molecule6.com are ones with the highest rebate returns , which means wether your trades are winning or losing you still get back 35%-40% back, that could be substantial amount that you otherwise would not have, and they offer a free service to they members and lot of help with your trading, to help you be successful,
If you are planing to open account with this broker you should consider this , this will reduce the cost per trade.

Best Regards

:)

This Intro Agent get back commission is only for opening account only.

Is Dukascopy an agent broker i.e. are they non dealing desk agent and not market maker that play with your bet?

How is their service and platform? Will language be a problem if you encounter technical problem?

I was just trying to open an account with Dukascopy, but found out they insist on waiving Swiss bank secrecy for new clients. That does concern me. Why would they want to have you wave basic consumer rights during signup?

What happened is the US Govt is going after tax evasion and they have been twisting the arm of many countries like Switzerland that have bank secrecy laws and threatening economic retaliation if those countries dont give in to american demands. Swiss banks are caught in the middle. If they refuse to provide info to the US authorities, they re in trouble for their US operations. If they break the secrecy, the client can prosecute the bank under the swiss law that guarantees secrecy. The USA has also convinced other countries like France to join in to apply pressure on Switzerland.

Last edited:
Dukascopy

Hi there
Anyone else got an email from Dukascopy, closing US clients accounts on July 15, and what we are going to do?
Thank you
Avo

Last edited:
I had a lot of expectations from them.
Passed through qualifications and opened good deposit account.
Compared to Oanda, the first impression was quite positive, but still not to extent to consider them real thing.
After a while, I noticed glitches and non-execution (or to be clear, not right execution speed) at several critical moments of trade.
Maybe such is nature of pseudo ECN.
It is hard to say what to expect from them, but I decided not to continue and figured out how to make right direct access to the FX market.

Back