• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
First off, it's not my intention to promote Duksacopy.....not now anywhere :p......but I would like to highlight my experiences there as one of their site members.

In actual fact, I was already a Dukascopy community member since 2011 but was not an active one until a couple weeks ago.
I have always wanted to use Dukascopy as my trusted broker, but the main & very simple reason I didn't have a live account with them is that I was just so used to MT4 and "too lazy" to learn how to use another type of trading platform. But, after having tried and used over 10 different brokers over the 4 years of my forex journey, I thought it's time I try Dukascopy and so I finally decided to learn their jForex trading platform by-hook-or-by-crook.

On the first day of my site visit, I was inundated with various daily/weekly/monthly/yearly competition & contest on offer and....hehehe....even poker games :cool: and...of all things....a Ms Dukascopy contest where members vote for their favorite girl(s) :cool:.
I participated in their weekly "Technical analysis" contest and.....hehehe....shockingly (to me, anywhere) came in 3rd place (I thought 4th place, but in an email they said 3rd place) with a usd350 price which go towards a live account for me to use for trading and, after their T&C have been fulfilled, the money will be all mine :cool:

Anywhere, to cut a long story short, I am being kept pretty occupied & entertained at Dukascopy site :cool:

Hi all,

Is anyone knows if rollovers positif can be rollover negative one day at another with dukascopy ?

Is anyone knows if rollover positive becomes rollover negative one day at another with dukascopy ?

Go to Dukascopy homepage/site and look under "Overnight Policy":

Some excepts:

Dukascopy Bank's Overnight Policy is aimed at providing highly competitive rollover conditions to its clients in order to underline the Bank’s leadership in the FX industry. Dukascopy Bank applies different rollover rates to ensure that higher trading turnover for a client results in better overnight conditions.

The rollover policy of the client trading accounts is determined dynamically by the trading activity level (Trading Activity). Trading Activity is calculated as the total trading volume on all trading accounts of the client divided by the sum of the trading and overnight volume over the last 30 calendar days.
Note: The overnight volume is the sum of rollover open trades. The trading volume is the sum of all executed orders except for rollover trades.

There are a whole lot more information there and the best person to answer all your questions is Dukascopy representative on "Live chat" or email to their support@dukascopy.com

Thanks for answer, on my last broker, i was trading eur/try with good rollover positive but when i had several positions losses latents, swap positive became swap negative one day at another and i had to closed my trades. I want to know if it's happen with duka. ty

Thanks for answer, on my last broker, i was trading eur/try with good rollover positive but when i had several positions losses latents, swap positive became swap negative one day at another and i had to closed my trades. I want to know if it's happen with duka. ty

Some brokers (mine included) have revised swap values for "exotic" currency pairs....and EUR/TRY is considered "exotic", meaning that's not traded as much as (for example) EUR/USD.

I am not too sure I am 100% correct in this, but EXNESS (I am NOT promoting this broker yah!) seems to be quite steady and consistent in their swap rates for all their instrument.

Nancey

I have been trading with Dukascopy for 4 years and never had any problems , Dukascopy charges commissions but you can open account trough introducing brokers who are happy to give 35% -40% of it back to you , there are number of them , grandforex.net and Molecule6.com are ones with the highest rebate returns , which means wether your trades are winning or losing you still get back 35%-40% back, that could be substantial amount that you otherwise would not have, and they offer a free service to they members and lot of help with your trading, to help you be successful,
If you are planing to open account with this broker you should consider this , this will reduce the cost per trade.

Best Regards

:)
Hi Nancy,
I have live account with them since 2013 and I did not try to withdraw many from my trading account, i want to ask you, did you make any withdraw order?, if yes did you face any problem with them?
because I am planning to invest about USD $100,000 and I want to be sure that my money is safe place.

Thanks

About Dukascopy EU Live Account
If my account grow from my (initial deposit $120) to $500 - $1000, can i increase my Pip value up to 0.20c - $2 per pip?

If been trading 6 demo account successfully for almost 2 years, all started with $120 and i manage to make $500 - $1000 with each account by moving up my pip value.
I don't have any live trading experience.

Does anyone have experience with a live Dukascopy Europe account?

Stay away from Dukascopy contests! You will never get your price money! Over 3 months I earned about 4k in price money and made 1.5k in profit with Dukascopy. Now they Blocked ALL my profit.
They request unarchivable turnover of 2.5mil for each 100USD in order to withdraw + increase turnover rules every few months without any warning.
It looks good from outside, but once actually win and make money (like me) you will never get any money from them!
Stay away!

Stay away from Dukascopy contests! You will never get your price money! Over 3 months I earned about 4k in price money and made 1.5k in profit with Dukascopy. Now they Blocked ALL my profit.
They request unarchivable turnover of 2.5mil for each 100USD in order to withdraw + increase turnover rules every few months without any warning.
It looks good from outside, but once actually win and make money (like me) you will never get any money from them!
Stay away!

Hi, Ivolux! We are sorry to hear about your experience with Dukascopy contests. According to the official rules, cash prizes may be withdrawn after the minimum trading volume has been completed. You will receive the money after fulfilling these requirements.

Back