EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

It looks like EUR/USD failed to break above 1.1030 - 1.1040 and started descending again. I think it will likely reach target 1.0770, where there is a pretty strong support. That said, tomorrow U.S. Fed will release minutes from March 17-18 FOMC meeting, so we can expect quite a bit of volatility.

we are in the same range between 1.100- 1.0820 since 22nd of March price tried to break the support and resistance more than one time with no success. I hope Tomorrow's FOMC will push the price out of the tight range.

The EUR/USD slided down from 1.0935 to 1.0807 and still above this level at the moment. so when we can see serious movement?

Tomorrow we have FOMC minutes, that probably would further the decline.

Despite improving numbers from the Markit Service PMI, Eur/Usd has fallen more than 200 pips yesterday. But 1.0800 level still holds, let's what FOMC would bring us today.

EURUSD fell on yesterday session on above average volume and closed near the low of the day. The pair in the short-term is still respecting the upward trend line and making higher lows.
All eyes turned to the FOMC minutes later today and one of two things can happen, a Hawkish comment setting the date for interest rate hike and pushing the EURUSD to year lows or a Dovish approach that may pull the pair to the 1.1034 resistance zone.
EURUSD-Daily-20150408.jpg

The EUR/USD bounce from the 1.0800 level during the day and back again to it, And i dont think that we gonna see 1.1000 level soon.

I was expecting stronger volatility after FED released the FOMC Minutes, but the pair couldn't even break below the support at 1.0790. It looks like consolidation continues.

Back