EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

The EUR/USD continue to have a a healthy uptrend and breaking the resistance lines lets see if the price will be able to break the resistance 1.1230 on the 4 hours chart.

The EUR/USD elevating gently while the dollar getting softer and I can see that it will continue pulling up above the 1.1230 resistant level.

The EURUSD seems to keep rising, but we must be attentive to a possible return to the downside if the US fundamentals get better.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure at 1.1097 to turn around and closed near the high of the day, close to a daily resistance at 1.1232. A break to the upside of the daily resistance at 1.1232 would suggest another push higher to the next daily resistance at 1.1459. Today in most countries is Bank holiday due to the Labor Day so we may expect light trading volumes.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure at 1.1097 to turn around and closed near the high of the day, close to a daily resistance at 1.1232. A break to the upside of the daily resistance at 1.1232 would suggest another push higher to the next daily resistance at 1.1459. Today in most countries is Bank holiday due to the Labor Day so we may expect light trading volumes.

EUR/USD did break above 1.1232 and I too think that the pair will continue climbing at least until it reaches 1.1459, although I would not be surprised if it continues moving to the upside until it reaches 1.1700.

EUR/USD broke above the 1.1230 again today, but could not continue upward ,Next week i think that we will see more move up for the pair. peaceful weekend for all.

Even though direction still depends more on political decisions than fundamentals these few weeks, NFP will be the focus next week, could be a bumpy ride.

EURUSD initially rose but found enough resistance at 1.1237 to give all its early gains and closed in the red near the low of the day, suggesting a shooting star pattern. We may see a pullback off this recent bullish move to 1.1034 before another move upward.

Back