EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

EURUSD fell on yesterday session for the 3rd day in a row. The currency fell and closed in the red near the low of the day, on a 2nd narrow range day, showing that the downward move is losing momentum as the Greek government remains hopeful that the talks will lead to vital aid being released, which will enable the country to avoid default.

EUR/USD failed to break below the support at 1.1130 and consolidation continues. Whether or not the doji candlestick on the weekly filter chart is a signal that the pair will move to the downside again remains to be seen.

Price failed to break either the support 1.1130 and the resistance 1.1300 price is now on half way until I see a break or a rebound from the resistance and support level I will stay neutral.

The prices are bouncing around 100 SMA in one hour chart whilst the 20 SMA maintains a strong upward slope, immediate support level can be found around 1.1200 level.

On yesterday session EURUSD rose and close in the green in near the high of the day, above the 10-day moving average. The currency is still in a recovery phase and stochastic is showing a slight bearish to neutral momentum but still above the 50 mid line.

Expecting an upward move to year high at 1.1459 on a break above previous day high at 1.1278 (scenario 1) or a break below the daily support at 1.1097 could drive the pair down to a key level at 1.0900 (scenario 2).

The EUR/USD consolidation continues today. The pair is still testing the resistance at 1.1280. If it fails to break above that level I expect it will move to the downside again until it reaches target 1.1120, which is the support level coinciding with the (89)MA on the four hour filter chart.

The EUR/USD reaches 1.1382 as the highest and fell after that but still above the 1.1280 resistance level, I think there is a chance for more up trend.

Price broke the resistance level at 1.1300 I had a planned buy position over the resistance level and I took my 40 pips. now price will be testing 1.13500.

Euro attempt to renew the upward movement, and this can happen in case that the currency climbe up over the top of 7 May at 1.1381. If this level will be passed we can expect the pair to test next key resistance located around 1.1538, where is situated the tip of 2 February. On the other hand, the potential return of the profit of the dollar is limited by 89 SMA positioned near the key level at 1.1000.

Back