EUR/USD Daily Video, 11 March, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Despite recent drama - let's try to take a look at EUR without any rush:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,

thank you for your analysis also in fundamental field about yesterday's ECB action ;)
Also, on your H4 chart you drew fibo expansion ABCD and said that it completed it's target. But as I see on the chart A point is lower than C point, so there we shouldn't draw fibo expansion ABCD or I'm wrong?
Thank you!

Also, on your H4 chart you drew fibo expansion ABCD and said that it completed it's target. But as I see on the chart A point is lower than C point, so there we shouldn't draw fibo expansion ABCD or I'm wrong?
Good observation, buddy.
Yes, you could do this if A and C points stands with few pips difference. If difference are greater you still could do this, but extension should be treated not as target but as support/resistance. Usually I do this when I have no other levels - Fibs, Pivots etc...

Ha! No Panic here Sive...i just moved my stops to well above 1..1180...which is naughty i know...but 'when you know or expect what is coming'..then you can 'cheat...occasionally'...right!?? :D
Trend is still 'Down'..and market would need to pass and hold above 1.1380..to change anything..in my opinion.

Ha! No Panic here Sive...i
Hey, Brett,
I have no doubts that you're trader with monumental pshyche ;)

thank you for your analysis also in fundamental field about yesterday's ECB action
"Don't panic" I like this...

Actually guys we will take a bit more on currency wars in weekly research. We just need better undertsanding of this issue. All market reaction on ECB decision was logical, although at first glance it seems contradictional. We just need to undertsand what markets were expected... This sub we will discuss in weekly research...

'Psyche'...Sive. ;)

Spasiba!
Right, thanks :)
I also would like to explain interesting stuff, may be you'll find it interesting (I hope so).
"Spasiba" comes from to words "Spasi" and "Bog" first one means "Save" second "God"
So, it means "Save God" or in English it better be "God Save" and then you add the name of some person.
But historically last letter dropped out and it turns to "Spasi" "Bo(g)" = "Spasibo"
Cool right? :) I remember I was fascinating with this. I've read it in book some time ago.

Back