EUR/USD Daily Video, January 03, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Let's continue to look at EUR. I find some nice possibilities for scalping there with reasonable risk

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mr Morten and happy new year to you. Thanks for all the good advice of 2010. I believe that finding you and listening to you in 2010 has made me a tenfold better trader.Before i counted on the fact that some would say buy at this price with SL and TP at this price without any explanation why but with you i have learnt the mechanics of Supports and resistance and fibanaces as well as pivots..things that many do not explain in detail. I hope for 2011 i learn even more from you and with your utube videos, i am always finding it easy to learn new stuff everytime.

Dear Sive

Best regards. Happy new year for you and your familiy. thank you very much by all your Work great !
God bless you.

Back