1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 07, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    It seems logical that market has turned to some relief price action. Now couple potential patterns are possible - Butterfly "Sell" and AB=CD:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 7, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. luckyanand12

luckyanand12 Recruit

Please Please reply

What should be the broker time in order to see RIGHT daily CANDLE ?
    To identify a daily candle , it is doji or hanging man or anyother pattern, i have right opening and closing time for that DAILY CANDLE. So kindly tell me the RIGHT TIME to use for daily opening and closing for RIGHT DAILY CANDLE so that i could identify DAILY CANDLE PATTERN.

3. Sive Morten

Hi LuckyAnand,
    This is possible only on exchange-traded market. The same question appears with different confirmations. That's why I use Futures instead of spot.
    On spot Forex there is no such thing as "right time", because there is no center that could establish it.
    For more clarification I suggest you to read comparison of different markets here:
    Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

4. George Parvu

George Parvu Recruit

Trading service....????

Hi Sive,

Thank you for your analysis....good work...!!!!
    I like to know if you provide any forex trading service...????

Willing to hear from you

#4 George Parvu, Jun 8, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  5. Sive Morten

Hi George,
    Unfortunately not.