1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 15, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Current environment a bit unclear, particularly on intraday charts - will market make AB=CD to 1.4510 or it continue move down?
    Still, this will not change medium term picture on daily:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 15, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Sive Morten

5-min Buttefly "Buy"

Let's see, what will happen...

Attached Files:

3. Robb702

Robb702 Recruit

Hi Sive,

Thanks a lot for the elaborate analysis today. Very interesting, as always!
    The butterfly-buy you see, what is the target price? I am still not too familiar with these.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
    Rob

4. davedubai

davedubai Private, 1st Class

Planning to Go Long EUR at 1.4300 SL 1.4280 TP 1.4360 Expect Double bottom at 1.4299 before NY open This is just an Intraday trade with very tight stop. Going long at Ichimoku Cloud Bottom and TP 1.4360 at cloud top

#4 davedubai, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  5. tun13

tun13 Corporal

Hello Sive thank you so much for your advance and in-dept analysis.Pls Sive can you give me a list of books that you would recommend for anyone who wants to be professional Trader pls?

6. Sive Morten

Butterfly has miserably failed (as usual), so now market tends to 1.4245 daily 0.618 Fib support.

7. JMstar

JMstar Recruit

H4

Nice Head and shoulders for today. H4 :nerd:

Attached Files:

• sd.JPG
      sd.JPG
      File size:
      40 KB
      Views:
  8. blue dancer

blue dancer Recruit

question about charts

Hello Sive,

I am trying to line up your prices with my charts and there seems like a huge discrepancy. Your chart has the high on June 14 at 1.4456 where my 2 brokers both have the high at 1.4495. Also my brokers have the low on June 12 at 1.4319 where your chart shows a low of 1.4280. These seem like huge differences, and makes it difficult to match the same targets as you.

The same is for a previous high on my brokers shows 1.4693 and yours shows 1.4652?

I wonder why the difference is so great?

thanks

9. samfx

samfx Private, 1st Class

I have the same problem with my charts on my brokers accounts. I don't see the same level as on your charts. Which charts are you using and what is the closing session time. Is it New York or London time?

I am interested to know what platform you use for your analysis of the EURO market.
    Drawing the Fibinacci levels is much easier then MT4. If you can please let me know.

Thank you.

Sam

10. Victoral

Victoral Recruit

diference in price

Sive for his great analysis uses futures chart. so the price is different. to get the same price look at Sive´s chat minus 30 pips. so if support on Sive´s chart is 1.4250(futures) your support on spot will be 1.4220. Hope this helps